+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cost of living and job opportunities in brampton

cmfugen

Apr 18, 2006
hi

shortly i am moving to brampton of ontario province, i would like to know the cost of living means the rent of house and other extra costs etc. and also regarding the job opportunities in brampton area.

i am interested to acquire a canadian qualification too so that i can get proper job. i would like to know that which will be the area or course that will help to get a good job or good opportunities. also please help me to find the fee structure and scholarship also as i may not bear all the costs.

bfree2run

Dec 19, 2012
hello,
Can you please share with us your experience? I mean after a few years there, how are the costs of living, after how long did you get a job, food, car, rent, health ensurance expenses. Practically i would like to know the answer to your questions posted on this treat. I would be also moving there in the spring and your info would he highly appreciated. I hope everything ended out OK.

Thank you and please consider replying. :)

hi

shortly i am moving to brampton of ontario province, i would like to know the cost of living means the rent of house and other extra costs etc. and also regarding the job opportunities in brampton area.

i am interested to acquire a canadian qualification too so that i can get proper job. i would like to know that which will be the area or course that will help to get a good job or good opportunities. also please help me to find the fee structure and scholarship also as i may not bear all the costs.