+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cost of Birth in Toronto

Dillinger

Feb 9, 2013
My fiance is coming to Canada in July, we haven't even started her PR application yet. She's pregnant and is scheduled to give birth in September, and I've heard it can cost around $10,000 in Toronto. Would that need to be paid upfront or can it be paid off over time?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ask around at different hospitals in the area. I have heard as long as 3500 where it was a non-complication birth and the husband was Canadian. You can also try looking for free clinics and midwives. If you do end up with a big bill, surely the hospital will have no choice but to let you pay in installments. It's not like they can keep your baby until you pay or something like that.

Osayi3

Nov 8, 2016
Dillinger said:
My fiance is coming to Canada in July, we haven't even started her PR application yet. She's pregnant and is scheduled to give birth in September, and I've heard it can cost around $10,000 in Toronto. Would that need to be paid upfront or can it be paid off over time?

Its November now. How did you resolve this

huynhmichelle711

Nov 13, 2016
Dillinger said:

Just wonder if you have any solution for it yet ? Did you pay all full cost of expense or if you have any good ways to reduce the cost ...

Thanks so much for your advice

Michelle