+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Corrosion Engineer NOC - Urgent Help

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Hi All,

I am applying for PR under NOC 2142. I have an experience of 3+ years as a Corrosion Engineer working in Oil and Gas exploration company.

All the job duties of NOC 2142 does not matches with what I perform. However 2-3 out of 5 job duties matches with my job description. My consultant is advising me that all duties should match with NOC job details for successful PR application.

It would be really helpful if anyone of you applied as a Corrosion Engineer for PR can please share thier work experience letter for guidance.

Regards,
Fahad
fahadmuhammad15@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2018
Hello

I am applying as a corrosion engineer too under category 2142. My job duties are quite different from the NOC job details given in the website.

Have you had any luck with your PR application or did you find any other solution?

Thanks

llujum

Jun 21, 2018
Hi All,

I am applying for PR under NOC 2142. I have an experience of 3+ years as a Corrosion Engineer working in Oil and Gas exploration company.

All the job duties of NOC 2142 does not matches with what I perform. However 2-3 out of 5 job duties matches with my job description. My consultant is advising me that all duties should match with NOC job details for successful PR application.

It would be really helpful if anyone of you applied as a Corrosion Engineer for PR can please share thier work experience letter for guidance.

Regards,
Fahad
fahadmuhammad15@gmail.com
Farad, are you still in waiting for an ITA? Have you looked into the P.Eng? How did you deal with the job description not matching NOC 2142?

Sangha18

Jun 19, 2018
I am working as a site engineer in industrial blasting painting, fireproofing, insulation and scaffolding work related company.

Please advice me NOC code for Canadian Immigration

I have done mechanical engineering as study at college