+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence studies value

parmeet2008

Jun 13, 2017
Pls reply
My frnd send his document to wes for evaluation today his report came actually he did graduation from delhi university in regular course and his mba in correspondence
So in his report wes consider only his graduation but not mba as it is in distance learning mode

Now i m worried because my graduation is in correapondence from delhi university but my MBA is in regular
Pls anybody have knowledge that will they accept my graduation

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Pls reply
My frnd send his document to wes for evaluation today his report came actually he did graduation from delhi university in regular course and his mba in correspondence
So in his report wes consider only his graduation but not mba as it is in distance learning mode

Now i m worried because my graduation is in correapondence from delhi university but my MBA is in regular
Pls anybody have knowledge that will they accept my graduation
Distance education is also evaluated by WES. Many people in the forum has got their distance education evaluated.
Ask your friend to write to WES asking why the MBA was not evaluated

parmeet2008

Jun 13, 2017
Will they consider me as graduate
But i would like to say that my graduation is from delhi university in correspondence whereas my higher study which is mba it is regular so i thing they will treat me as mba regardless of correspondence graduation

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Will they consider me as graduate
But i would like to say that my graduation is from delhi university in correspondence whereas my higher study which is mba it is regular so i thing they will treat me as mba regardless of correspondence graduation
possibly yes