+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

correspondence sent - what does this mean?thanks in advance...

Lans Key

Feb 3, 2017
Hi good day to everyone...I would like to ask you a question..I checked my ecas just right now and below is a correspondence that they have sent.. Can anyone please tell me what do they need from me? Is there anything I have missed?thanks..

"We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." :'(

thanks in advance for responding..really appreciate it.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Most Probably this request for a finger print.

Lans Key said:
Hi good day to everyone...I would like to ask you a question..I checked my ecas just right now and below is a correspondence that they have sent.. Can anyone please tell me what do they need from me? Is there anything I have missed?thanks..

"We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." :'(

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Lans Key said:
HI
Have you done the test?when?

By following other members' posts, I believe it is Finger Prints....sometimes sent before the test, but mainly it is asked for after taking the cit test. Anyway, in most cases it does not cause big delays lately; a week or two in most cases if any at all. Just do it as soon as you get the letter. Good luck.

Lans Key

Feb 3, 2017
really?

received app Feb 6, 2017
aor feb 10, 2017
feb 15, 2015 in process
March 2, 2017 - correspondence sent...?does this correspondence mean(finger printing?)..thanks once again..appreciate it really.. :eek:

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
Lans Key said:

Hi. I got this same message on march 1st. Today i got the mail and it was finger prints request.
Nothing to worry about. Just do it as fast as possible to avoid any additional delay.

Lans Key

Feb 3, 2017
Patient83 said:
Hi. I got this same message on march 1st. Today i got the mail and it was finger prints request.
Nothing to worry about. Just do it as fast as possible to avoid any additional delay.
;D

Lans Key

Feb 3, 2017
Thanks...if you don't mind, why do they need finger print?and another thing, where do we do the finger printing?thanks in advance...

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
Lans Key said:
Thanks...if you don't mind, why do they need finger print?and another thing, where do we do the finger printing?thanks in advance...
No one knows why they select few people for finger prints or based on what. But it is kind of security check. It usually doesn't delay your case much.

Thanks

wanchope

Mar 3, 2017
I just saw the same thing on their webside. Is it physical mail correspondence or just an email? I didn't find anything from CIC in my email inbox or the spam folder.
I just submitted my application in January. What could this be? Finger prints? How do you provide your finger prints?

wanchope

Mar 3, 2017
Patient83 said:
Just curious. How do you provide your finger prints to them?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wanchope said:
Just curious. How do you provide your finger prints to them?
There would be a letter requesting the fingerprints and in that letter it will state where to obtain them and further instructions.