+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter.

livingtomas

Feb 25, 2019
hello guys.
yesterday i received a correspondence letter that states as follows;
Dear AAAAAA AAAAAAAAA,

RE: validity of your biometric information
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada.

What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the
duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any
subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated
above.
• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date
indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated
fee for another ten-year validity.
• Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any
permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
• In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:
• your MyAccount at
• the Biometrics Validity Tool that is available on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada’s website at
IMM5825 (10-2018) E
UCI: Application No.:
Dear
Date:
www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/account.asp
www.cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT
• This letter is not a passport or travel document. You will not be permitted to board your
flight without a valid passport or travel document, even if you have this letter with you.
• This letter does not allow you to enter or remain in Canada. Eligibility and admissibility
to Canada will be based on current Canada Border Service Agency procedures upon
entering Canada.

Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada

so what does this mean??
and what follows after this letter?
thanks iam from Uganda, east africa

snoopy123

Mar 31, 2019
hello guys.
Dear AAAAAA AAAAAAAAA,

Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify

• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the
• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any
subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated
above.
• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date
indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated
• Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any
permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
• In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:
• your MyAccount at
• the Biometrics Validity Tool that is available on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada’s website at
IMM5825 (10-2018) E
Dear
Date:
www.cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT
• This letter is not a passport or travel document. You will not be permitted to board your
flight without a valid passport or travel document, even if you have this letter with you.
• This letter does not allow you to enter or remain in Canada. Eligibility and admissibility
entering Canada.

Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada

so what does this mean??
Did you get this in email or gc key account??

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi guys, does eligibility changing to “we are reviewing your eligibility” means that I should expect a decision soon?
Applied for a visitor visa, applicant from India, file at New Delhi, please reply

Reetd

Jul 16, 2019
It really depends some applications are still pending since August after start of reviewing eligibility. I have been waiting since August . My application is also in Delhi office.

Reactions: monitunde and DepNG

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Ohh okay @Reetd when did you apply? And that too online or on paper?

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
hello guys.
Dear AAAAAA AAAAAAAAA,

above.
• your MyAccount at
Canada’s website at
IMM5825 (10-2018) E
Dear
Date:
www.cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT
entering Canada.

Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada

so what does this mean??
Hi
Did you recieve the result? How kany days after your correspo?

Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys..

Got my passport request last Sept. 20, 2019 and send it to vfs cebu city philippines last sept. 21,2019. I applied for work permit. Usually how long does it to be processed when they recieve my passport?? And when i recieve it back does it mean that im good to go?