+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter

Aug 24, 2019
I have applied in Canada for study permit on 7 August. I have got biometric correspondence letter on 21 August. IRCC have dispatched the decision of my application on 23 August. They didn't ask for medical. Can anyone tell me it is positive or negative sign?

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I have applied in Canada for study permit on 7 August. I have got biometric correspondence letter on 21 August. IRCC have dispatched the decision of my application on 23 August. They didn't ask for medical. Can anyone tell me it is positive or negative sign?
I don't want to depress you... But sorry to say that it would be a refusal.

Glecy

Sep 4, 2019
According to my own knowledge base on most refusal letter I have observed ...

If you recieve correspondence letter before medical update is likely a refusal.

Ideally a biometric Validity correspondence should be received immediately after your biometrics exercise. But due to haphazard notifications on the cic portal it comes at a different time. However, the recent trend is if it comes after a passed medical then it is deemed positive and followed by Passport request most times and if it comes before then it is maybe not a good sign( please this is based on my own idea .. .
Hi I applied for study permit from philippines
I did upfront medical before I send my application online
Even though I did upfront medical they still send a medical request,what I did is that I just attached my emedical through email for them to know that Im done doing it and it is still valid..
Submission: august 4
Biometric request : august 6
Done biometics :august 8
Received correspondence letter sept 3...

Still no update for medical if it is passed or what!?..

Do you think this is a refusal?..Oh my GOD..

Im so stressed..anxiety attacks

hiharshonline

Jan 21, 2019
Hello all,
I applied on 23rd September
biometric on 27th September
Medical nd biometric updated on 27th September.
Start reviewing eligibility on 30th September
And
Today i got correspondence letter..
What is mean?
When I suppose to get final decision?
Please help

essel3333

Oct 5, 2019
According to my own knowledge base on most refusal letter I have observed ...

If you recieve correspondence letter before medical update is likely a refusal.

Ideally a biometric Validity correspondence should be received immediately after your biometrics exercise. But due to haphazard notifications on the cic portal it comes at a different time. However, the recent trend is if it comes after a passed medical then it is deemed positive and followed by Passport request most times and if it comes before then it is maybe not a good sign( please this is based on my own idea .. .
Hey, in my situation, it's a tourist visa. I don't need a medical exams. I did my biometric on the 20th September and here, I got correspondence Letter today 5th October. what should I expect next and what are the chances of getting a positive response ? Thanks in advance.

essel3333

Oct 5, 2019
Hi,
I guess its normal i applied online
application submission - 22 march.
acknowledgement letter - 4th April
correspondence letter - 18th April

After that no update by the way did bio-metric on 25 march updated same day online. Even i don't need medical and interview still takes so much time.
I think I'm in same ship with you. I applied on 16th September did biometric on 20th sept, got it updated same day. today 5th October, I got a correspondence letter of biometric. I don't know what's next and don't know of the possibility of positive decision or something. still praying.

essel3333

Oct 5, 2019
in my cic account it said that i dont need medical., is it a positive sign?
I'm applying for a tourist visa and I also have it in my account that I don't need any medicals. I have done the biometric and have received a correspondence notice. Don't really know what's next and my fate. Still praying though.

essel3333

Oct 5, 2019
Just now got rejection bro ..

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
Sorry mane. All the best in the next try.