+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correction to Mon Projet Profile

tahli2088

Aug 18, 2016
Hello everyone

I had made a mistake while filling IELTS band scores in Mon Projet.

Need your help.
I called MIDI on 11 April 2017 explained them

Replied with:

You can add your correct IELTS scores as ADD NEW button as delete/modify option is disabled.
But you need to provide Letter of Explanation that why u made that mistake and send it along with other documents.

I had L6 S6.5 W 6.5 R 6.(1st Attempt)
By mistake i interchanged Reading and Writing scores.

I had reappeared for IELTS.(2nd Attempt)
My new scores are L7.5 R5.5 W6 S6

What Should i do now?

1) Add my correct IELTS scores in ADD NEW button and be ready to send LETTER OF EXPL.

2) Add my recent IELTS scores in ADD NEW button and let the previous wrongly entered scores as it is.

3) Do nothing, Let wrongly filled scores as it is.

Which would be safest option?

Am i getting 4 points under IELTS section in 1st attempt scores and 2nd attempt scores?

Please give your suggestions.
I know there are many candidates who are in same situation.

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Why you mentioned that your mettre à jour button is disable?

are you able to modify your application or not?

you definitely need to correct this score, you hold the responsibility for filing application in mon projet.
Insincere attempt might cause you of misrepresentation, which might also be the reason that midi request you of the letter stating the reasons. You need to communicate with midi in order to better fix this problem.

tahli2088

Aug 18, 2016
lliam1996 said:
Why you mentioned that your mettre à jour button is disable?

are you able to modify your application or not?

you definitely need to correct this score, you hold the responsibility for filing application in mon projet.
Insincere attempt might cause you of misrepresentation, which might also be the reason that midi request you of the letter stating the reasons. You need to communicate with midi in order to better fix this problem.
thanks for your reply

I am able to modify my application but i am not able to modify IELTS scores that i had previously wrongly entered.
I know that i hold the responsibility for filling application.
But if i am presenting midi this is the mistake i did. that is not misrepresentation.

I had already called MIDI, they said you can use ADD NEW button
then fill the correct scores with same test number and date.

I tried it but not successful as during Validation it says that both tests can not have same date of test.

Again stuck with no Solution.

Going to Call midi again

tahli2088

Aug 18, 2016
hello everyone

Only solution to wrongly entered IELTS scores is that

When we receive document checklist
We need to attach Letter of Explanation (explaining why you made that mistake) along with IELTS TRF.

I called midi they provide me with this only Solution.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I also make some error in my education detail I think..

Please confirm is this error? if yes how can I resolve as education editing is disable...

I put secondary education duration of two years but I think it should be 5 years duration (From grade 6 to grade 10 mean matric)

Please advice please...