+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correct NOC codes for banking profession

amaterasu

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks. So kind of you to tell me this. I was wondering whether this NOC 6235 is in demand in any of the provinces, as of now. Which province are you based in, and when did you get the PR through this NOC code ?
I'm from Toronto, just landing at thousand island last Friday with ITA under EE program, CEC category. No idea if NOC 6235 is in demand in an of provinces. You can google it.

Yassinakata

Jan 9, 2020
Hello, I m a new member, I want create express entry profil with the good noc.
-Since 3 year I am branch manager in bank I will choose 0122.
- I was a senior customer relation officer for 1 year can you give me the best noc? I superviser 3 customer relation officer (all opération without using cash)
- I was also customer relation officer retail : open and close account, analyse loans, sell all finance product for retail (no corporate) and we don't use cash.
Thanks for helping.

Jyotimal

Jan 28, 2020
I have 10 years experience in banking operations..my best match noc code is 0122 but I don't want to use that as it is 0 (managerial) level..is it true that for PNP my scope would be less with this NOC code..Pls help me decide

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello, I m a new member, I want create express entry profil with the good noc.
-Since 3 year I am branch manager in bank I will choose 0122.
- I was a senior customer relation officer for 1 year can you give me the best noc? I superviser 3 customer relation officer (all opération without using cash)
- I was also customer relation officer retail : open and close account, analyse loans, sell all finance product for retail (no corporate) and we don't use cash.
Thanks for helping.
You only need to claim points for 3 years work experience so you should be fine with 0122 for branch manager role. Move the rest of your experience in personal history.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I have 10 years experience in banking operations..my best match noc code is 0122 but I don't want to use that as it is 0 (managerial) level..is it true that for PNP my scope would be less with this NOC code..Pls help me decide
NOC would depend on your actual role and job duties. You can choose 0122 if you also have experience of supervising staff. I'm not sure but I guess 0122 is now in demand in Saskatchewan. You may google it to find out.

Sharma15

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, my job title is credit assistant and I was trying to finalize my NOC but only 4/10 duties match. The duties are:

• Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
  • Complete credit and loan documentation
  • Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
  • Review and update credit and loan files

And these match noc 6235. Would this be fine? @Shahanastar @iamhammad

Meena19

Oct 20, 2020
Title: Operations Representative (BANK)

Main duties and responsibilities as below:

• Carrying out complete internal checks and document checks for corporate and retail account opening applications – includes background checks on the customer, constitutional documents, FATCA, CRS, KYC and identification documents.
  • Opening retail and corporate accounts - includes new to bank and existing customers.
  • Carrying out document checks, internal checks and processing profile change requests for retail and corporate customers.
  • Performing quality checks for Account Opening activities being carried out in the offshore offices.
  • Registering customers for digital banking, issuing debit cards and chequebooks.
  • Registering customers for RAKConnect (mobile notification) services.
  • Handling and resolving all Corporate & Retail Account Opening queries raised by various departments.
  • Reconciliation and archival of processed applications and documents manually or electronically to maintain records.
  • Generating and analyzing credit risk report (AECB) and customer bank statements.
  • Carrying out document checking and processing loan applications.
  • Processing loan deferrals as per customer request.
  • Clearing of inward and outward cheques.
  • Processing account closure requests; bank and customer induced.
Additional responsibilities include:

• Performing accurate and timely reviews of Bank’s operating procedures and SOP for the offshore support unit to ensure it is aligned with the current policies and processes.
  • Carrying out GAP analysis of Account opening processes to improve functionality.
  • Carried out a 3-month training (account opening processes) for the offshore team (WIPRO Kochi).
  • Assisting with various testing scenarios to improve internal processes by successfully utilizing analytical and problem solving skills.
Here is my JD, can someone please suggest the NOC that i should use?

Ope Asa

Aug 26, 2020
Good morning,
Please who knows what NOC code would be for a contract staff in a bank. I work as a report and cost monitoring officer in Ebusiness Department and Business Intelligence unit. My job role is similar to that of a data analyst. I will appreciate any response