Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
I’m flying on 21st too!!
I am checking regarding CoPR as well. Let me know when you have an update.
I will update when I have any.
Thanks
Sure, will do. Going to wait for some more time and see if IRCC posts something related on their website.

sudheer_thota

Mar 16, 2020
Hi guys, I just spoke to my immigration lawyer. He said that COPR is also considered under residents category and we are good to travel. My flight is on 19th March from Mumbai.

Hope you guys have a safe travel.

Cheers !!

Dia89

Mar 16, 2020
Hi guys, I just spoke to my immigration lawyer. He said that COPR is also considered under residents category and we are good to travel. My flight is on 19th March from Mumbai.

Cheers !!
That's such a relief... Plz keep updating!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Cheers !!
Wrong. Until you actually land as a PR, you are a foreign national with no rights to enter Canada.

kmuhammadsaad

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Guys - I'd suggest all of you plz raise the webforms too highlighting that your copr has been approved and how you have planned to travel , left your jobs , etc. That might help. I already did.

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018

Cheers !!
Can you please check when is this effective from? We are travelling tomorrow from Heathrow. Any help would be very much appreciated. It’s 9 pm and our flight is tomorrow at 6 pm.

kmuhammadsaad

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019

Cheers !!
Kudos for the positivity bro. Let us know when u land. All the best

Calig1rl

Jun 11, 2018
Just spoke to a CBSA officer, she told me that people with approved COPR cannot come in to Canada and do their landing right now. Would next step be filling the webform for an extension or wait for further announcements? Mine expires this June 2020.