+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copying of documents

gladys123

Sep 7, 2015
Here I am overthinking everything!
So I'm sure this question will seem ridiculous... but when copying documents like passport, marriage certificate, etc. is it ok to put it in a word document and put a heading on it? I've also been putting footers on everything with both our names and that it is a inland application... looks more organized to me, but don't want to do anything that will sabotage our application or slow down the process (as it's already loooong!)

thanks!

sara94_ca

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladys123 said:
Here I am overthinking everything!
So I'm sure this question will seem ridiculous... but when copying documents like passport, marriage certificate, etc. is it ok to put it in a word document and put a heading on it? I've also been putting footers on everything with both our names and that it is a inland application... looks more organized to me, but don't want to do anything that will sabotage our application or slow down the process (as it's already loooong!)

thanks!
If I were you I would just make a normal photocopy. Editing it into a word document might make it seem fraudulent. The name and contact information is already on those items so its unnecessary to add extra information. I just made photocopies and everything was fine. They want exact copies so its better not to add text.