Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
Alright seniors,

Confession time and this is what I had done. In the experience letter for my current job, I have copy-paste the job duties (top two points in RED) from the NOC-2171 description; however, I had added some more points from my end as well (GREEN Font)(purely my creation). The end result is following:

Please let me know if this "copy-paste" is going to create any problems?

Confer with internal clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.

Interaction with Clients to identify technical requirements, product and solution presentations and technical support.
• Infrastructure Design with required Hardware and Software, technical studies, develop and integrate Information Systems Solutions.
• Conduct business meetings and advice on information systems strategy, policy, and management, security and service delivery.
• Systems Security analysis, operating systems security hardening, asses physical and technical security risks to data, hardware and software.
• Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
• Channel for internal and external communication.
• Ensure business solutions are commensurate with goals as well as priorities.
• Implementation of Information Technology Solutions.
• Integrate computer hardware and required software.
• Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
• Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
• Identification of problems in computers proactively and their resolution in accordance with Vendor/manufacturer stipulated standards.

I have already sent my application to CIC yesterday.

Regards,
SK

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
Any seniors please :(

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
sk1979 said:
Alright seniors,

Confession time and this is what I had done. In the experience letter for my current job, I have copy-paste the job duties (top two points in RED) from the NOC-2171 description; however, I had added some more points from my end as well (GREEN Font)(purely my creation). The end result is following:

Confer with internal clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.

Interaction with Clients to identify technical requirements, product and solution presentations and technical support.
• Infrastructure Design with required Hardware and Software, technical studies, develop and integrate Information Systems Solutions.
• Conduct business meetings and advice on information systems strategy, policy, and management, security and service delivery.
• Systems Security analysis, operating systems security hardening, asses physical and technical security risks to data, hardware and software.
• Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
• Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
• Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
• Identification of problems in computers proactively and their resolution in accordance with Vendor/manufacturer stipulated standards.

Regards,
SK
If at least 60% of the points you have created in GREEN are a match to your chosen NOC, you should be fine even if the VO disregards the first 2 points (in RED). This is purely a mathematical analysis.

Good luck !

Shahbaz042

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Alright seniors,

Regards,
SK

Hi, Can you share your experience about this situation? I know its been a long time now :p please guide me if you have gotten this message of mine. It would be much appreciable. Did you get any problem by copying and paste the duties?

Thanks in advance