+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copy of Bio page of passport and height and eye color information

pinkberries

Nov 19, 2018
Hello,

I have also gotten the same request for a PR application. We received their request on October 26th to send in "Renewed passports for main applicant and spouse'', we sent them a copy of the bio data of the two passports. Then on October 29th they requested the same for the children "a copy of new valid passport for 2 children''. We have send them immediately too and have not heard back from them yet.

We have already paid the Landing Fee on August 31st. Is this the same message everyone else got? What were your wait times? I read on some forums some people had to wait anywhere between 5 days to 30 days to receive an email to send in their passports for to get their landing visa.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Usual timings are with 30 days. I got my response 2 days after submission of Passport Bio.

abdulazeem

Oct 6, 2018
Thanks! We still haven’t received any response it’s been over 25 days. I’m just very anxious and was considering sending them a follow up email.
Hi, Did u get any update? i got email for Eye Color and Height on 19th Dec and i replied back on 19th Dec. My Status changed to Addition Docs not applicable and background check started. I have received no update till now since then. Just getting anxious

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi, Did u get any update? i got email for Eye Color and Height on 19th Dec and i replied back on 19th Dec. My Status changed to Addition Docs not applicable and background check started. I have received no update till now since then. Just getting anxious
Hi Abdul Azeem,

Just wanted to know how long did it took to get a PPR after getting an ADR for Bio page of passort and heigh/eye color document.

Anaars

Jan 19, 2020
Hi All members,

I have been taking help from this forum since I applied for immigration via express entry but recently joined as a member ...

I need help in something, My case was prolonged due to few reasons, it’s been more then 18 months now. I recently got email asking height and eye colour, passport bio data pages, updated police checks and redo medicals for applicants included.

Is it something to get happy about? I was stressed out due to delay in my Case.. anyone please answer??

Thanks in advance!!