Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
ITA- February 8th
AOR - 17th March
Medical Passed- 19th May
NBG(IP 1)- 21st May
NA- 26th May
IP2- 13th June
ADR- passport bio page,height and eye colour for Principal Applicant - 13th June
Submitted- 13th June
ADR 2- passport bio page, height and eye colour for dependants- 15th June
Submitted- 15th June
PPR- 21st June 2017
Visa Office- London Visa Office
Scheme- FSWO

saskwaiting

Apr 24, 2017
ITA- February 8th
AOR - 17th March
Medical Passed- 19th May
NBG(IP 1)- 21st May
NA- 26th May
IP2- 13th June
ADR- passport bio page,height and eye colour for Principal Applicant - 13th June
Submitted- 13th June
ADR 2- passport bio page, height and eye colour for dependants- 15th June
Submitted- 15th June
PPR- 21st June 2017
Visa Office- London Visa Office
Scheme- FSWO
Hi Jugzy, please can you guide me how to provide Height and Eye Color details for principal applicant? I have received email from LVO asking for Passport Biopage and Height/Eye color details. Do we just need to simply type a document with Height in CM and Eye color or there is any proper form to fill out.
Second question, when we say Biopage it means only pages that has photo and our information, and any page that contains our signature.
Can you advise did you followed same or scan full passport that has exit entry stamps?
Appreciate your earliest response. Thankyou.

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hello Saskwaiting

I typed the eye colour and height details in a simple document. I however stated my details like name(as it appears on passport), D.0.B, UCI, express entry number(E0000xxxxxx) in the letter for their ease of reference.

I scanned only my passport bio data page. This is the page that has all my information.

I hope this helps!

Regards

Hi Jugzy, please can you guide me how to provide Height and Eye Color details for principal applicant? I have received email from LVO asking for Passport Biopage and Height/Eye color details. Do we just need to simply type a document with Height in CM and Eye color or there is any proper form to fill out.
Second question, when we say Biopage it means only pages that has photo and our information, and any page that contains our signature.
Can you advise did you followed same or scan full passport that has exit entry stamps?
Appreciate your earliest response. Thankyou.

D.Diab

May 18, 2018
Hello ,
Im in the final stage for PRP , I got an email they asked me for the passport bio page for me and my spouse and my dependants , they want the passport to be valid at least 12 month.

My passport will expire after 9 months and my spouse and my son passports will expire in 15 months .

My question is :
it is ok to renew all passports which will have a new (passports number) different than the passports number that i had submmited in my application?

Please answer me..

Mough

Dec 3, 2017
Good Mornng

Its completely okay, i just have passed in this exact situation, i changed my and my wife’s passport, and sent them old and new one scanned bios, and i wrote a letter on a word file about changing the passports and the reason...

They didnt mind it, i even got my PPR like 10 days after that... now my passports are at the visa office for stamping the landing visa.

I hope i helped...

Just make sure you can change it within the time they have given to you to update themwith a copy... if u need more time, send them a letter and tell them that.

Regards,
Mough
Hello ,
Im in the final stage for PRP , I got an email they asked me for the passport bio page for me and my spouse and my dependants , they want the passport to be valid at least 12 month.

My passport will expire after 9 months and my spouse and my son passports will expire in 15 months .

My question is :
it is ok to renew all passports which will have a new (passports number) different than the passports number that i had submmited in my application?

Please answer me..
Hello ,

My question is :

Please answer me..

D.Diab

May 18, 2018
Good Mornng

Its completely okay, i just have passed in this exact situation, i changed my and my wife’s passport, and sent them old and new one scanned bios, and i wrote a letter on a word file about changing the passports and the reason...

They didnt mind it, i even got my PPR like 10 days after that... now my passports are at the visa office for stamping the landing visa.

I hope i helped...

Just make sure you can change it within the time they have given to you to update themwith a copy... if u need more time, send them a letter and tell them that.

Regards,
Mough
Hello Mough,
Thanks a lot for your reply, i have enough time to change them whithin the period they gave it to me.

For me there are a reason to change because my passport will expire in less than 12 month, for my husbund and son i don’t have the same reason , my reason for them that their paspports will expire in 15 months , maybe after reaching canada, so its better to change it now.

It is important to attach the both passports? Old and new one.

Sorry for asking a lot..

Thanks and best regards,

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Interesting Thread, I received ADR pertaining to Biopages / Height and Color of Eyes on 30MAY2018, they only gave me 7 days to provide the information, for me it was not possible to renew my passports, which i would have preferred as the passports i have are also having 7 months of validity period. Need to understand what is the next phase after they ask you for Biopages / Height and Color of Eyes ?

Regards
YOUTEE

D.Diab

May 18, 2018
Interesting Thread, I received ADR pertaining to Biopages / Height and Color of Eyes on 30MAY2018, they only gave me 7 days to provide the information, for me it was not possible to renew my passports, which i would have preferred as the passports i have are also having 7 months of validity period. Need to understand what is the next phase after they ask you for Biopages / Height and Color of Eyes ?

Regards
YOUTEE
Hello,
They will send you the passport letter to get your PR visa and paying the PR fees.
But its better to renew your passport if the validty only 7 month, or you will get your PR visa expiry before the expire of your passport.

Regards.

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello,
They will send you the passport letter to get your PR visa and paying the PR fees.
But its better to renew your passport if the validty only 7 month, or you will get your PR visa expiry before the expire of your passport.

Regards.
Hello,

Regards.
Can i renew the passport at this point in time [I am not clear about the stage i am in at the moment, what does asking for Biopages, Height and Color of Eyes mean] , I have already uploaded the current passports as they only gave me 7 days time, a renewal time of Passports in Pakistan is approximately 10 working days, to conclude it, can i right now apply for Passport renewal and inform CIC [How can i update them] accordingly.

Thanks
Umar

@ota

Jul 3, 2018
For the height and eye colour chart for passport request, can the chart below filled with a pen? Or typed?
It's a Pdf form.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Did you sent a signed letter or an unsigned pdf document ? I have gotten the same request and I am currently preparing the same for submittal..

Hello Saskwaiting

I typed the eye colour and height details in a simple document. I however stated my details like name(as it appears on passport), D.0.B, UCI, express entry number(E0000xxxxxx) in the letter for their ease of reference.

I scanned only my passport bio data page. This is the page that has all my information.

I hope this helps!

Regards