+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR

Tg123

Jun 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

My COPR expires on September 9th, so we are planning to go in August...I have a few questions....

1. Any recommendations on mode of transport by road and flight? We are family of 4 with two young kids so will prefer by road.....
2. Anyone knows process of self quarantine of 14 days? Do we just need to give address where we will be staying? What plan do we need to give them?
3. We would also like to get our H1b visa stamped when we are there so we can come back occasionally for a few days. I assume the US embassy is closed as of now, any idea when that will open?

Thanks for your help..

TG

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

My COPR expires on September 9th, so we are planning to go in August...I have a few questions....

1. Any recommendations on mode of transport by road and flight? We are family of 4 with two young kids so will prefer by road.....
2. Anyone knows process of self quarantine of 14 days? Do we just need to give address where we will be staying? What plan do we need to give them?
3. We would also like to get our H1b visa stamped when we are there so we can come back occasionally for a few days. I assume the US embassy is closed as of now, any idea when that will open?

Thanks for your help..

TG
Currently just an address but that could change to some sort of tracker. Current police and public health support isn’t able to check on everyone so more will need to be done if increasing numbers enter.