+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR

CKA

Dec 12, 2018
Recently got the request to send passports to India or Nepal for COPR but I live in Nigeria so I went to the VFS Office to submit my passport but they said that they only send to Accra visa office in Ghana stating they haven't gotten instructions from IRCC in this regard, so I decided to send IRCC a mail appealing that a new mail be sent instructing my passport be sent to Accra. Still haven't heard from them yet. Was wondering if I should just send to India via DHL...don't want any complications sending to India and then get a mail from IRCC saying to send my passport to Accra cos it's been 5 days lost out of the 30 days given to submit. Please I need help!

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Recently got the request to send passports to India or Nepal for COPR but I live in Nigeria so I went to the VFS Office to submit my passport but they said that they only send to Accra visa office in Ghana stating they haven't gotten instructions from IRCC in this regard, so I decided to send IRCC a mail appealing that a new mail be sent instructing my passport be sent to Accra. Still haven't heard from them yet. Was wondering if I should just send to India via DHL...don't want any complications sending to India and then get a mail from IRCC saying to send my passport to Accra cos it's been 5 days lost out of the 30 days given to submit. Please I need help!
Send another email marked urgent. They usually respond to urgent communications withen 48 hours.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait a couple more days and send them a reminder.