+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CopR visa - character missing

th1ru

Jul 9, 2018
I received my CoPR and the stamped one-time temporary visa. My first name and last name are accurate in the CoPR document. The temporary visa is missing the last character of my first name that I believe is because the no. of characters in my first name is > 15.

Would this be a problem during departure/landing or with the PR card later? Is CoPR document the only thing that matters?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I received my CoPR and the stamped one-time temporary visa. My first name and last name are accurate in the CoPR document. The temporary visa is missing the last character of my first name that I believe is because the no. of characters in my first name is > 15.

Would this be a problem during departure/landing or with the PR card later? Is CoPR document the only thing that matters?
There will not be any problem at landing. You are good.

Reactions: th1ru

Navaneeth14

Aug 4, 2017

Hi,

I have the same issue.

Last character of my first name is missing in pr visa.

Were you able to land with the same visa?