+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR timelines please >>MARCH AOR<< my AINP & EE timeline is below

becmaws

Feb 18, 2021
How long has it taken for people to receive COPR? Specifically those in the PNP & FSW Streams of Express Entry who are inland applicants... Usually it's 6 months but I'm wondering how much Covid has affected this timeline.

My Common-law spouse and I came to Canada from the UK through IEC on 11 March 2019. We have been living and working in Alberta the entire time. I applied for PR through the Federal Skilled Worker Stream and I also got Provincial Nomination (PNP) from Alberta. Our AINP & EE timeline so far is:

EE profile creation: 12th July 2020
NOC: 1242
Score: 405
NOI received: 28th January 2021
NOI answer: 28th January 2021
Link to AINP Portal received: 1st February 2021
Submitted profile, documents, paid fee, and File Number received: 2nd February 2021
Provincial Nomination received: 18th February 2021
Medical: Upfront on 2nd March 2021
ITA: 8th March 2021
PR Application submitted & AOR: 16th March 2021
Biometrics: Paid the fee but IRCC haven't requested we get them yet
COPR: ...Waiting

Other notable dates:
Applied for employer specific work permits: 6 March 2021*
Work permits approved: 18 March 2021 (Mine is linked to my employer, my partner's is open)
Expiry date of work permits: 18 March 2023

I was worried we wouldn't get an ITA before our visas expired and we'd therefore be unable to apply for a BOWP. Because I have Provincial Nomination, I was able to pay $100 and obtain a 204(c) Letter of Support from Alberta. I used this letter to apply for new work permits so we could stay working in Alberta. My work had to pay an employer compliance fee through the IRCC employee portal but it was relatively straight forward.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
How long has it taken for people to receive COPR? Specifically those in the PNP & FSW Streams of Express Entry who are inland applicants... Usually it's 6 months but I'm wondering how much Covid has affected this timeline.

My Common-law spouse and I came to Canada from the UK through IEC on 11 March 2019. We have been living and working in Alberta the entire time. I applied for PR through the Federal Skilled Worker Stream and I also got Provincial Nomination (PNP) from Alberta. Our AINP & EE timeline so far is:

EE profile creation: 12th July 2020
NOC: 1242
Score: 405
NOI received: 28th January 2021
NOI answer: 28th January 2021
Link to AINP Portal received: 1st February 2021
Submitted profile, documents, paid fee, and File Number received: 2nd February 2021
Provincial Nomination received: 18th February 2021
Medical: Upfront on 2nd March 2021
ITA: 8th March 2021
PR Application submitted & AOR: 16th March 2021
Biometrics: Paid the fee but IRCC haven't requested we get them yet
COPR: ...Waiting

Other notable dates:
Applied for employer specific work permits: 6 March 2021*
Work permits approved: 18 March 2021 (Mine is linked to my employer, my partner's is open)
Expiry date of work permits: 18 March 2023

I was worried we wouldn't get an ITA before our visas expired and we'd therefore be unable to apply for a BOWP. Because I have Provincial Nomination, I was able to pay $100 and obtain a 204(c) Letter of Support from Alberta. I used this letter to apply for new work permits so we could stay working in Alberta. My work had to pay an employer compliance fee through the IRCC employee portal but it was relatively straight forward.
Hi
Thanks for sharing your timelines, any good news for you recently? :)

becmaws

Feb 18, 2021
Hi
Thanks for sharing your timelines, any good news for you recently? :)
They cancelled our application because of an issue with our NZ police certificate. It took 24 hours to get a new police certificate but the cancellation put us back about 4 months (and counting). Alberta don't transfer nominations to new EE profiles but luckily we managed to get nominated again (which was obv another $500 ergh) and we got a new ITA on 23 June. We had a meeting with an immigration advisor to check through our documents who advised we need to get driving history reports from Queensland and Victoria (even tho we both lived there for less than 6 months and neither of us have driving licences). The Victoria one took a few days but the Queensland one could be another 3 weeks. Once we get that back we can resubmit our application! I can't wait for all this to be over!!

siege

Jan 23, 2022
EE profile creation: 28th July 2021
NOC: 3212
Score: 350 after nomination 950
NOI received: August 10 2021
NOI answer: November 11 2021
Link to AINP Portal received: September 8, 2021
Submitted profile, documents, paid fee, and File Number received: September 31, 2021
Provincial Nomination received: November 14, 2021
Medical: Upfront on January 1, 2022
ITA: November 24, 2021
PR Application submitted & AOR: January 22, 2022
Biometrics: Paid the fee no instructions to take them from IRCC

How long does it usually take them to send an email to take our biometrics? Iam A Outlander candidate