+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR & Signature on oath form

Aug 19, 2022
Wondering if possession of COPR is mandatory for the oath ceremony?
it’s been 4 years since I saw that piece of paper last time; never needed it for anything since I got the PR card.

Also does it matter in what form ( on paper or Electronic) you sign the oath form in order to get the Citizenship Certificate quickly?

any first hand experience from Surrey Office?
Thanks in advance.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
it’s been 4 years since I saw that piece of paper last time; never needed it for anything since I got the PR card.

Also does it matter in what form ( on paper or Electronic) you sign the oath form in order to get the Citizenship Certificate quickly?

Thanks in advance.
Not from Surrey, but COPR is not essential for the Oath. Whether you sign on paper and scan, or sign digitally, the form will be emailed back to them. So it doesn't really matter. Do write the name of the processing officer in the email subject when you send it back to them.

Aug 19, 2022

Thanks in advance.
Awesome.
Thank you So much!