+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR returned with both Photographs

rohan1220

May 16, 2017
Hello All,
I got the PPR request and Got the COPR along with my passport. Only concern is that i received both photograph (one attached in COPR and Other along with COPR) along with my passport.

i heard that we receive only 1 photo which is attached to COPR. not sure why i got 2 photos back.
Can please anyone advice on that?

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
That is normal. Some people get back only one photo (attached to the CoPR) while others get back the two photos (one attached to the CoPR and the other photo is loose in the envelope). So, don't worry about that and celebrate your CoPR. Good Luck!

rohan1220

May 16, 2017
That is normal. Some people get back only one photo (attached to the CoPR) while others get back the two photos (one attached to the CoPR and the other photo is loose in the envelope). So, don't worry about that and celebrate your CoPR. Good Luck!
Thanks alot for Clarification.. Thanks

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Me too. I go at one attached and the other returned back. In fact they also returned one other loose photo inside my passport. I had not noticed at time of submitting.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Me too. I go at one attached and the other returned back. In fact they also returned one other loose photo inside my passport. I had not noticed at time of submitting.
This happened to me to. Would you please advise if you ran into issues with your PR card or not? I am concerned

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Nothing to worry about. I am PR and in Canada now, so you should get through too. Good luck.
I got photos back as well. I'm not concerned but does that mean I'm gonna get new photo request for PR card? Or do I need to submit these same photos at airport when I land?

san9018

Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone please confirm,I got the two photos back as well,once attached to the COPR and other in the envelope.

Do we need to give them the photo at the airport.

NikitaDev

Jan 21, 2020
Hi All,

I know this is an old thread. I also received one photo attached to a CoPR and the other photo was not attached to another copy of CoPR. I thought it had come off so I stuck the pic to the other CoPR. What should I do now?

Asphalt

May 8, 2019
They returned my 2 photos but only one photo of my wife. Do we need to provide these photos when we come to Canada - I will be driving from US.