+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR received, in Canada already. Is this it? No landing?

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
We got our COPR by email, from an agent at my husband's company. The email says to send in photos for our PR cards. Is this it? Or are we not permanent residents until we get the cards? I read that they have cancelled landing interviews, but also see that you are not actually a permanent resident until you land... Anyone know? Are we permanent residents yet? Or not until we get our cards?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We got our COPR by email, from an agent at my husband's company. The email says to send in photos for our PR cards. Is this it? Or are we not permanent residents until we get the cards? I read that they have cancelled landing interviews, but also see that you are not actually a permanent resident until you land... Anyone know? Are we permanent residents yet? Or not until we get our cards?
Yes that is a virtual landing and if you both got emails you both landed. It is important that you save the email.

• Love
Reactions: skye

Blade4315

Feb 21, 2021
Hi there, I had an agent from an immigration consultancy office process my documents in Express Entry. He issued me a COPR yes but was involved in an accident. I want to find out how to verify authenticity of this COPR issued me. How do I do that? Can anyone help me out?

Secondly I already have an Offer letter for a job but I dint know if the job offer has been supported by LMIA.

Now am frustrated because we last communicated on 20th January 2021 before the accident.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there, I had an agent from an immigration consultancy office process my documents in Express Entry. He issued me a COPR yes but was involved in an accident. I want to find out how to verify authenticity of this COPR issued me. How do I do that? Can anyone help me out?

Secondly I already have an Offer letter for a job but I dint know if the job offer has been supported by LMIA.

Now am frustrated because we last communicated on 20th January 2021 before the accident.
Can only suggest you try to contact IRCC. If you are a PR you don't need an LMIA to work.

Blade4315

Feb 21, 2021
I am not yet in Canada. The COPR was sent to me and the company also sent me offer letter. What I want to find out is the authenticity of the COPR sent. One must be careful sometimes with this agents not to send a fake COPR. I have the letter of COPR he sent me. So I want to verify it's authenticity then I now find out what to do next

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am not yet in Canada. The COPR was sent to me and the company also sent me offer letter. What I want to find out is the authenticity of the COPR sent. One must be careful sometimes with this agents not to send a fake COPR. I have the letter of COPR he sent me. So I want to verify it's authenticity then I now find out what to do next
Sorry didn't notice you weren't the OP. You should post your own thread. This sounds like a scam. Did you do your own research and do you actually qualify for PR?

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010

Well, our COPR asked us to get photos and send them in, if we are in Canada, and if we are not, to email them at some specific pre-landing email address. Does yours have this information?