+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR received before 18th march - How do I book flights to travel from Delhi to Canada

aru.d

Jun 20, 2020
Hi All, I received my COPR before 18th of March & I am allowed to travel to Canada.
But the question is how do I book flights considering the current situation when no commercial flights are operating internationally. Are there any special flights that I can register for and book? I would have to travel from Delhi to Toronto. (I can easily do arrangements for self quarantine as well)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All, I received my COPR before 18th of March & I am allowed to travel to Canada.
But the question is how do I book flights considering the current situation when no commercial flights are operating internationally. Are there any special flights that I can register for and book? I would have to travel from Delhi to Toronto. (I can easily do arrangements for self quarantine as well)
You can sign up with the Canadian consulate but I believe all the repatriation flights are over and you would have been low priority so may not have received a seat. You will need to book at seat like you normally do. Watch out since many airlines are only giving credits not refunds. I would be looking at what airlines have continued to run and what routes have remained open. I would be very cautious when booking a flight when the airline is not currently operating flights to Canada.

Reactions: aru.d

chancan

Jan 6, 2020
Philadelphia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
Received my CoPR before March 18. Planning to travel mid August by road. Is there any restriction for border crossing? Should I travel only by flight?

canadaworker

Jun 22, 2020
Received my CoPR before March 18. Planning to travel mid August by road. Is there any restriction for border crossing? Should I travel only by flight?
- USA Canada border is closed until July
- USA Canada border is closed at least until July 21 if considering this option