+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR pending

Sidhu R

Jan 3, 2024
I received P2 and submitted same day .I am waiting my COPR. My case is in Montreal IRCC office.My family is in India they also received ecopr. But they are landing in Canada when I I received COPR.Ecopr of my family is valid up to 15 Feb. 2024.

Sidhu R

Jan 3, 2024
I received P2 I September 5 , 2023 and submitted same day .I am waiting my COPR. My case is in Montreal IRCC office.My family is in India they also received ecopr. But they are landing in Canada when I I received COPR.Ecopr of my family is valid up to 15 Feb. 2024.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I received P2 and submitted same day .I am waiting my COPR. My case is in Montreal IRCC office.My family is in India they also received ecopr. But they are landing in Canada when I I received COPR.Ecopr of my family is valid up to 15 Feb. 2024.
How did your family receive virtual landing when in India? They should not have received virtual landing from India. If you did not inform IRCC that you where not in Canada and received virtual landing your will need a PRTD to fly to Canada or will need to fly to the US and cross the land border if you have a US visa. People are normally contacted to confirm they are in Canada before virtual landing is processed to avoid people abroad being given virtual landing