+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR number displayed on portal but no PPR request since 3 weeks

Webad

Jul 4, 2023
I think it differs per VO..I have submitted mine last 29th of June..Canada embassy was closed on 3rd July in lieu of Canada day..I checked my GC key earlier and it showed Application approved and my COPR details were uploaded and updated dated July 4..COPR details appeared on PR tracker last 24th of June..
Did you submitted your passport yet?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am in the same situation as well (outland) visa office australia
I have submitted my passport on 23rd of june and being received by ircc on 26th
On tracker the COPR T******* shown but the application status still in progress.
Any info how long it takes to get visa stamped?
.it usually takes about 2 weeks, plus or minus a week to get it stamped and returned.

Still normal, in other words.

Don't pay attention to the in progress thing, it means very little at this point.

Reactions: Webad

Webad

Jul 4, 2023
.it usually takes about 2 weeks, plus or minus a week to get it stamped and returned.

Don't pay attention to the in progress thing, it means very little at this point.
Got it and highly appreciated

CANGOODS

Jun 9, 2023

Hello timeline pls and congrats

Canadaman6

Aug 21, 2023
Hi everyone,

I sponsored my wife and the sponsorship portal tracker displays a COPR document number starting with letter T "T*********" and has an expiry date of Oct 15 2023. This document number has been in the portal since June 1, 2023 however we have not received a PPR request or any other communication yet since almost 27 days now. Can someone share how much time does it typically take to receive a PPR request or any communication for next steps?

Should we contact CIC for next steps?

Any insights, tips, will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Hi musketeer,

Any updates? have you received PPR yet? when did you get it if you did?