+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR not signed

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi. I have landed in Canada this week as a Skilled worker. I am the primary applicant with my wife and son as dependents. However I noticed that my COPR document is not signed by the immigration officer, though it is signed for my wife and son. Can this create any problems and what should I do now? I called IRCC today and their agent told that this shouldnt be a problem citing that anyways I will receive my PR cards soon. But I am worried that landing papers are equally important.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hi. I have landed in Canada this week as a Skilled worker. I am the primary applicant with my wife and son as dependents. However I noticed that my COPR document is not signed by the immigration officer, though it is signed for my wife and son. Can this create any problems and what should I do now? I called IRCC today and their agent told that this shouldnt be a problem citing that anyways I will receive my PR cards soon. But I am worried that landing papers are equally important.
Relax! As long as you landed and tgey stamped your copy CoPR, then happy days. Do NOT lose it!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The COPR does need to be signed. You should go back to the airport (Pearson?) and go to the CBSA office there. They will be able to help you - they'll sign and stamp it and also confirm that you were correctly landed.

Reactions: Arundddd

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
The COPR does need to be signed. You should go back to the airport (Pearson?) and go to the CBSA office there. They will be able to help you - they'll sign and stamp it and also confirm that you were correctly landed.
Thanks. I will follow the same

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
Hi,

I am in a dilemma.

In order to take the photocopy of the client COPR I gave the same to photocopy shop and he by mistake took the copy at the back of the original Client COPR. That is client copy of my COPR will have my sons copr copy. Should I approach IRCC for this or I can get copy during POE landing.

My agency is saying since the alteration is in the client copy (backside) this is not a problem. Will i face any problem. Please advise.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi,

I am in a dilemma.

In order to take the photocopy of the client COPR I gave the same to photocopy shop and he by mistake took the copy at the back of the original Client COPR. That is client copy of my COPR will have my sons copr copy. Should I approach IRCC for this or I can get copy during POE landing.

My agency is saying since the alteration is in the client copy (backside) this is not a problem. Will i face any problem. Please advise.
Wow that is some inept copier !

You should mostly be fine since it is backside.

iwick

Jul 10, 2021
Hi Arundddd, Any update on this? Were you able to sort it out? My wife had the same issue, COPR was stamped but not signed.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Arundddd, Any update on this? Were you able to sort it out? My wife had the same issue, COPR was stamped but not signed.
That post was from two years ago. There was a report here in the last day or two by someone who had this - they went back to the airport (physically) and convinced someone to sign. (That's the short version, you should look up the post)

Reactions: YVR123

Smartypreet24

Jan 18, 2022
That post was from two years ago. There was a report here in the last day or two by someone who had this - they went back to the airport (physically) and convinced someone to sign. (That's the short version, you should look up the post)
Have you got any solution? We have same issues. Copr stamped but not signed