+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR No updated in tracker but no email yet.

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
(CEC: Inside Canada)
AOR - July 7
Biometrics- Sep 22

On PR status tracker:
Activity status updated: Medical exam Dec 20, 2023

Activity status updated: Background verification Dec 28, 2023

I can see my COPR number from Dec 29 from the tracker, still no official email on my portal.
Should I wait for their email or contact IRCC via webform, please advice.

Thanks in Advance
What is your primary processing office?

My AOR (CEC Inland) is August 22, 2023. My COPR has been visible on tracker since sometime after December 22, but I still haven't got any updates since then. My primary processing office is CPC Edmonton.

I have requested GCMS notes from IRCC to get some details.

Reactions: Mat13

packetintransit

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019

My AOR (CEC Inland) is August 22, 2023. My COPR has been visible on tracker since sometime after December 22, but I still haven't got any updates since then. My primary processing office is CPC Edmonton.

The COPR number appeared on the tracker on the 28th of December 2023, as per the agent everything is completed but no movement since then.

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
How will I be able to find out the processing office?

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
How will I be able to find out the processing office?

Thanks

You would need to call IRCC and ask them about it. I found out which processing office that is handling my application when I called IRCC about my application status, and I asked them about it.

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
I contacted them today. The primary office is Sydney- Nova Scotia
Secondary office- Etobicoke

They said eligibility, medical exam, biometrics and background check has been already completed.

Reactions: bp8492

new_to_canada

Apr 17, 2020
How will I know that the photo I uploaded for PR is accepted? My image is in review from 8 January. I did try linking my GC key account but couldn't. Is there any other way to find out if my photo is accepted and if my card is being printed?

Jan 22, 2024
Not really bro. The sender is IRCC PR Portal EstClinentPortal
Can you please tell me which email you sent the information to? I’ve been waiting for the first email, everything is completed on pr status tracker and i can see Copr details as well.
Thanks in advance

Taherco

Mar 21, 2018
COPR is updated on Tracker. Received Portal 1 and Portal 2 a few days after that. However, status on tracker and GCKey account still 'In progress', and even eligibility is still showing 'Not started'. Any clues?

Aug 16, 2019
COPR is updated on Tracker. Received Portal 1 and Portal 2 a few days after that. However, status on tracker and GCKey account still 'In progress', and even eligibility is still showing 'Not started'. Any clues?
Hi, my CoPR is updated on tracker but did not receive any p1 or p2. Could you please confirm after how many days, you received p1 or p2?

Taherco

Mar 21, 2018
For all family members, CoPR was updated on February 7, P1 was received on February 12, P1 was received on February 14, and eCoPR was received on February 15. Visa Office Etobicoke.

PR card was received today March 4 for myself : ), but not for my family members (wife and two children).

Wish you all the best.

Aug 16, 2019
For all family members, CoPR was updated on February 7, P1 was received on February 12, P1 was received on February 14, and eCoPR was received on February 15. Visa Office Etobicoke.

PR card was received today March 4 for myself : ), but not for my family members (wife and two children).

Wish you all the best.
Congratulations dear.
Thank you so much for your reply. I am hoping to receive my P1 today.

PriyeshIyer

Jan 3, 2023
AOR - Oct 11, 2023
Biometrics - Nov 3, 2023
Additional Request Response - Jan 23, 2024
COPR visible in tracker for primary and dependents - Feb 6, 2024

No email yet. Called IRCC on Mar 11. Enquiry can be seen in my tracker. Was informed that there is no further action required from me. Was asked to call back if I don't receive email within a month.

Processing Office: Montreal.

Anything else that I need to do?