+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR No updated in tracker but no email yet.

Atruong

May 23, 2023
I got the COPR details on May 2, 2023 but still waiting for the email. Called IRCC today and the agent told me to wait. It's anxious to know that you have the document in place but only need someone to pay attention to your app / or when they reach the app in-queue and proceed with next steps... She told me that once we have the COPR it means that the assessment has been completed. It's normal that it varies from one to another on the waiting time for the email. Could be a few days or could be a few weeks. When I asked which office is sending that email she advised it's the PVO. So I can imagine that when the PVO touches the app again, if they have capacity they will send the email otherwise, they will transfer to another VO to do so (could be SVO, or could also be a totally different VO as some cases in this thread), meaning that it lengthen the process.

rajith19

Jul 4, 2023
I got the COPR details on May 2, 2023 but still waiting for the email. Called IRCC today and the agent told me to wait. It's anxious to know that you have the document in place but only need someone to pay attention to your app / or when they reach the app in-queue and proceed with next steps... She told me that once we have the COPR it means that the assessment has been completed. It's normal that it varies from one to another on the waiting time for the email. Could be a few days or could be a few weeks. When I asked which office is sending that email she advised it's the PVO. So I can imagine that when the PVO touches the app again, if they have capacity they will send the email otherwise, they will transfer to another VO to do so (could be SVO, or could also be a totally different VO as some cases in this thread), meaning that it lengthen the process.
Hi have your received your email yet?

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
My final decision updated on 24th July with all status turned green with copr # in tracker yet I haven’t received any portal emails and it’s been more than a week! Tried reaching ircc agents they said I need to wait until officer makes a final decision. Not sure what’s the issue ! Can someone pls help? Primary VO is Ottawa CPC

sandyzay

Aug 4, 2023
I got everything turned green since June 23rd. Until now, didn’t receive my COPR number and confirmation. Is it normal ?

Sai Nithin

Aug 5, 2023
Hello everyone, My COPR number got updated in tracker on July 5th but I haven’t any email for ppr, my gc key status still shows as Final Decision pending.

Do I need to do anything to receive ppr email

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
I got everything turned green since June 23rd. Until now, didn’t receive my COPR number and confirmation. Is it normal ?

Have you tried contacting IRCC or ordering GCMS notes to know your visa office? Its most likely RROC VO. Theres quite a number of us in your shoes.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Everything is green on tracker, passed my
Re-medical on August 5, 2023, yesterday I got an update with copr#

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Anyone having AORs from April 2023 yet to get PR confirmation?
My details:
CEC Inland PA with Outland Dependent
AOR - April 24th 2023
Medicals Passed - June 26th 2023
Change in marital status informed and updated (submitted upfront Medicals and spouse already had given biometrics once for visitor visa)- July 10th 2023
Got a letter for paying the biometrics fee for spouse on Aug 04th 2023 which was worded as “We are currently processing your permanent residence application and in order to make a decision we need the following information/documents”
Biometrics request for Spouse (new one for PR application) - Aug 08th 2023 (This is so frustrating since the letter was received on Aug 08th but had a date of July 25th 2023)
Biometrics Submitted for Spouse - Aug 11th 2023

The biometrics got updated in the portal but no further updates as of yet. Called IRCC and they said criminality check is in progress but on my tracker everything is showing as completed for both myself and the dependent. Can anyone make a sense of this situation?

PVO - Vancouver
SVO- Edmonton

TIA!

Shik_05

Jul 27, 2019
Same here, everything turned green still no portal request. I tried calling IRCC today and they said the portal request had already been sent to your email on August 10,2023. They added a note to resend on 16th August but still no update.

• Wow
Reactions: shreyas12

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Same here, everything turned green still no portal request. I tried calling IRCC today and they said the portal request had already been sent to your email on August 10,2023. They added a note to resend on 16th August but still no update.
Can you see your COPR number in the tracker?