+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR Inland and Covid-19

BlackBearReloaded

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi,
I am in the same boat PNP based PR and my OWP is expiring on July 07, 2020, received my COPR on 29th April and requested twice to validate COPR by web form but the same standard reply. I am glad to see your remote validation and hope now to get my COPR validation soon. Can you describe how you convinced IRCC to validate it remotely? Any specific matter sent to them any valid reasons or something for validate COPR on urgent basis, that would be a great help if you can share.
I sent them 2 web forms. In the first one (one month ago), I just asked guidance about to proceed with landing but got just the default reply. After sending a second form (2 weeks ago), then they replied saying my situation was resolved. I don't know what's their criterion - some people are being approved even without submitting a web form.

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also noticed an update in my IRCC profile. My COPR letter was updated to invalid today. I hope they will generate a new virtual one with the PR email.

Hi,
I have also got the similar updates on Monday
How many days did they took for you to send the E-Mail?

miucat

Feb 27, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got the email today! CoPR Received on May 25, profile updated on June 11.
Does anyone know the CoPR they ask in the document is the one without photo?

Reactions: hellboy1

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
@miucat @priyanka93
Did you send a webform before getting update like @BlackBearReloaded ?
I wonder if sending a webform asking status help to speed up or not.

edit: Additional question, are you applying PR for 1 person or there's dependents?
Yes I had sent a webform 3 weeks ago and no dependents.
You can send a webform and see if that helps. My status was updated 2 weeks after I sent the webform. And got COPR email 5 days after that update.

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I got the email today! CoPR Received on May 25, profile updated on June 11.
Does anyone know the CoPR they ask in the document is the one without photo?
I sent both the COPRs I received. The one with and without. Also I sent another copy of the photo. I don't think they would mind it if it is more than what they required. atleast nothing would be missing.

Reactions: miucat

miucat

Feb 27, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@miucat @priyanka93
Did you send a webform before getting update like @BlackBearReloaded ?
I wonder if sending a webform asking status help to speed up or not.

edit: Additional question, are you applying PR for 1 person or there's dependents?
I raised webform and made phone call, but I don't think that will help cause I got the only answer was to wait. I think it's by time when the application has been finalized, likely the time you received your CoPR. I have a spouse coming with me.

canoninsaudi

Jan 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Anyone approved June or July 2020, inland here? I am curious because I pssport was not asked but only confirmed if I were in Canada. CIC website shows approved status but no attached email or anything.. what do you think I need to expect? Thanks!

hellboy1

May 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Anyone approved June or July 2020, inland here? I am curious because I pssport was not asked but only confirmed if I were in Canada. CIC website shows approved status but no attached email or anything.. what do you think I need to expect? Thanks!
You might get lucky and will get verification via email, let us know if you have update.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Friends, question. If you can please help.

If your COPR expiry date is earlier than your expected physical PR card date - would you know what might happen in this case? I mean in CIC profile your COPR will be expired however PR card will not be processed. You might face case where you might need to travel outside w/o PR card in hand.