+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

copr, information letter

asdni0114

Sep 19, 2020
I got my copr, information letter updated on last friday.
But I can't download the information letter and
copr on website.
And also I didn't get any post from IRCC.
And I wasn't required PPR.
Does anyone have same problem with me?

Someone said IRCC wouldn' send me a post about COPR because of COVID19.

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Hey i got the information letter and pre arrival letter on the website today. Information letter is a broken link its not opening. Can you tell me what did you do for it ?

Bidmar

Nov 29, 2019
Hey i got the information letter and pre arrival letter on the website today. Information letter is a broken link its not opening. Can you tell me what did you do for it ?
Hi, we have the same problem.. did you figure out what to do?
Have you received your COPr in the mail?

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Good day, yes i emailed IVO Calgary and they emailed me right away. Congratulations!

Hi did you emailed on the same address where they confirm your first and last entry and current address and all? Please suggest as I'm facing the same wind right now. Thank you.

asdni0114

Sep 19, 2020
Hi did you emailed on the same address where they confirm your first and last entry and current address and all? Please suggest as I'm facing the same wind right now. Thank you.
You should try to open the link on Internet Explorer browser. I couldn't open it with any other browser, but only IE worked. If it doesn't work, you should call to IRCC. They could send you COPR through email

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
You should try to open the link on Internet Explorer browser. I couldn't open it with any other browser, but only IE worked. If it doesn't work, you should call to IRCC. They could send you COPR through email
Hey, I did that and it worked for me. Thanks a lot.