+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr: how to send sase from usa?

screamingmoon

Nov 3, 2014
Hello. I need to send a self address envelope and some photos to get my copr. (received a letter)

What is the best and fastest way to send this and have the envelope they are sending back prepaid?

screamingmoon

Nov 3, 2014
Sending from usa to canada is self explanatory. But i want to make sure the correct prepaid enevelope is sent so they can send everything back

ktorva

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Mar 2016
Doc's Request.
27 Apr 2016
AOR Received.
08 Apr 2016
File Transfer...
21 Apr 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07 Mar 2016
Interview........
DM 04 June 2016
I just had to do the same thing from Atlanta.

I set up an account with Fed Ex then set up the shipping labels to and from Canada at the same time, using the estimated weight of the return package (if it is just papers, .5 lbs is usually adequate). If the weight is off, they'll adjust the cost to you if you have an account. You won't get charged by FedEx for the return until it's been mailed.

Then I went to FedEx, grabbed two FedEx mailing envelopes and asked for assistance since it is International, they added a plastic sleeve to the back of each and inserted the customs info that printed with the labels (you can print these or ask them to when you arrive, they'll access your account to do it).

Then they affix the labels and the return envelope gets folded in half and stuck in the other envelope.

screamingmoon

Nov 3, 2014
I sent this via fedex express which is 1 day shipping. It was signed for yesterday in Ottawa. Any idea of how long it will take them to mail back my copr?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
screamingmoon said:
I sent this via fedex express which is 1 day shipping. It was signed for yesterday in Ottawa. Any idea of how long it will take them to mail back my copr?
can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks.

ktorva

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Mar 2016
Doc's Request.
27 Apr 2016
AOR Received.
08 Apr 2016
File Transfer...
21 Apr 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07 Mar 2016
Interview........
DM 04 June 2016
Yes, and i don't know if yours went to the same place - mine went to the "reissuance department" - but it took 1 week for them to put it back in the mail; they got it last Friday and I'll receive it tomorrow, according to FedEx.