+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR extensions from Mexico VO

EugeneHD

Star Member
May 17, 2019
When did you receive your COPR? Mine was issued in February 2020 and expired in April 2020. Did you send a ready to travel webform?

Jan 21, 2020
Whats a COPR
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia, on April 3, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on May 23, 2019.
  • The file has been transferred and received at the Canadian visa office in Mexico on October 28, 2019.
  • The responsible office [is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant is still in process.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until June 15, 2020.
  • The criminality verifications are in process.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • Rest assured that the responsible office will contact your constituent directly if anything is required or when a decision has been rendered
This what I got

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
My application has been approved but the applicant is still in processing
From your posted timeline, your application HAS NOT been approved.
You have sponsor approved state (which is first thing they check after they ensured that you've sent a completed application).
You've got medical request which is a good next step.

Jan 21, 2020
From your posted timeline, your application HAS NOT been approved.
You have sponsor approved state (which is first thing they check after they ensured that you've sent a completed application).
You've got medical request which is a good next step.
Sponsor approved
Applicant in process