+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr expired

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What is the next step for a resident in canada with expired Copr without validation?
When did you receive the COPR? Did you receive it already in Canada? What did the instructions say?

Recently most in Canada have got copr with virtual landings and received instructions the landing is done. They then send photos for PR card.

If you're not clear though best to call ircc.

Mar 31, 2021
When did you receive the COPR? Did you receive it already in Canada? What did the instructions say?

Recently most in Canada have got copr with virtual landings and received instructions the landing is done. They then send photos for PR card.

We got the copr 2020 feb

Mar 31, 2021

We got the copr feb 2020 in canada

CanAm2020

Nov 30, 2019
Hi All - I was issued a COPR on Feb 22nd 2021 and was valid up to July 1st 2021. Travel restrictions from the US was uplifted on June 26th and since it was so close to the deadline we could not travel. I read on IRCC portal that they will be contacting people. Have they

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All - I was issued a COPR on Feb 22nd 2021 and was valid up to July 1st 2021. Travel restrictions from the US was uplifted on June 26th and since it was so close to the deadline we could not travel. I read on IRCC portal that they will be contacting people. Have they
Was yours a spousal app? You would have been exempt from the travel restrictions to Canada.

So I would not rely on IRCc contacting you, they wouldn't necessarily think this was anything on the Canadian side.

CanAm2020

Nov 30, 2019
Was yours a spousal app? You would have been exempt from the travel restrictions to Canada.

So I would not rely on IRCc contacting you, they wouldn't necessarily think this was anything on the Canadian side.
I am not sure I follow completely. I am the primary applicant with 3 dependents. We as a family could not travel due to the restrictions prior to June 26th. Now I am not sure how to proceed. Am I eligible to travel?
As per this latest communication, the expectation is for IRCC to reach over email. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Immigration applicants - Canada.ca

CanAm2020

Nov 30, 2019
I am not sure I follow completely. I am the primary applicant with 3 dependents. We as a family could not travel due to the restrictions prior to June 26th. Now I am not sure how to proceed. Am I eligible to travel?
As per this latest communication, the expectation is for IRCC to reach over email. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Immigration applicants - Canada.ca
To be specific I am not a US permanent resident but we live in the US. So we cannot travel on expired COPR and need next steps to redo some documents and medical.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I think the confusing part is that you posted at family sponsorship section. So ppl assume that you are being sponsored by a spouse.

Guess yours is a PR application of the whole family (no sponsorship involved).

Reactions: armoured

CanAm2020

Nov 30, 2019
I think the confusing part is that you posted at family sponsorship section. So ppl assume that you are being sponsored by a spouse.

Guess yours is a PR application of the whole family (no sponsorship involved).
Sorry about that, and thanks for clarifying!