+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr expired

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks. your answer is reasonable. but why did they accelerate the confirmation for inland applicants? Is there any different on your point between inland and outland applicants?
Based on your view, could we say the expired copr need a long waiting, even after covid and vaccine is gone?
They didn't accelerate processing of inland applications.

Amberrana

May 29, 2020
Its been more than 2 months now, no sign of any communication. It is just that it adds to the expenses and woes due to non confirmation.

FIKA

May 29, 2020
Can I TRAVEL to Canada as i have received COPR in UK, and its expiring in next 10 days. I am wondering when they issued me with COPR with 10days validity wouldn't they aware of current situation?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can I TRAVEL to Canada as i have received COPR in UK, and its expiring in next 10 days. I am wondering when they issued me with COPR with 10days validity wouldn't they aware of current situation?
No new PRs are not allowed to land at the moment if you got your COPR after March unless you meet some travel exceptions like being married to a Canadian PR or citizen and have an ETA or TRV.

Amberrana

May 29, 2020
Our application status in gckey earlier this year showed approved when we had got it , it now shows updated/modified after we applied for extensions 2 months back. We just checked the status on saturday it showed updated/modified . Today until morning it showed updated and now has moved to approved. Is it the website has technical glitches hence status shift sign? can someone explain?

Amanda2019

Nov 26, 2020
Hi.. My Copr expired in july 2020. Received 4 pointer mail and submitted my documents as advised by them on 5th oct. Still I have not received AL and no reply since then.
Anybody in the same boat? Experts kindly give me your opinion how to go about it.
We are kind of worried that when they will issue us Authorization letter.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Samira, Any update on the AL? I am facing a similar issue. I too sent a ready to travel in October, but yet to hear from them. Any info would be great.

Vijay0483

Feb 6, 2021
Hello,
I would like to share my case . My Copr expired and we received both AL and PPR request. Since we got a PPR request mail from NDVO so sent our passports on 24th Dec 2020 . My AL expired on 16 th Feb 21 . Booked my tickets on 3rd Feb , but could not travel as i did not receive my passport. So Passport not received before AL expiry..then what will IRCC do . Will they stamp my passport. I am worried as it has already been 40 days and still not received.
Will IRCC extend my AL as the delay is from Canada High Commission at New Delhi. Kindly advise.

Reactions: sarah2006

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hello,
I would like to share my case . My Copr expired and we received both AL and PPR request. Since we got a PPR request mail from NDVO so sent our passports on 24th Dec 2020 . My AL expired on 16 th Feb 21 . Booked my tickets on 3rd Feb , but could not travel as i did not receive my passport. So Passport not received before AL expiry..then what will IRCC do . Will they stamp my passport. I am worried as it has already been 40 days and still not received.
Will IRCC extend my AL as the delay is from Canada High Commission at New Delhi. Kindly advise.
You should mail ircc about that. Are you copr post march 18th 2020 holder?

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
I was asked Oct. 9th for my details to land. I submitted October 11th. Our documents have all expired and I have still not heard anything from Immigration.

jafaryusif

Aug 29, 2018
Azerbaijan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 0112
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi guys,

I got a 7 pointer email from IRCC (asking to confirm my ability to travel) on Jan 19, 2021, I replied straight away. Our medicals were also extended until the end of June 2021. It was mentioned in the email that they were going to send me updated documents within 4 weeks, with a validity period of 60 days, and an expiry date of June 30. 2021, but unfortunately more than 2 months have passed and there is complete silence from IRCC. Does this mean that they will need to send us new documents before June 30?

I m in Canada but my family members could not travel due to overseas flight cancellations. I have been away from my family for 1.5 years, and I am very frustrated and depressed.