+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR documents to IRCC Etobicoke for PR card haven't been delivered? delay?

meinmarco

May 26, 2020
Hi everyone!

I got my CoPR early March and was waiting for a landing interview. At the beginning of May, IRCC sent me an email and requested me to send my CoPR along with a photo to IRCC Etobicoke to complete the application and receive PR card (which means no interview required). I sent my documents 2 weeks ago with UPS and they haven't been delivered yet. Tracking shows a request for pickup was made but nobody from IRCC office comes pick it up yet.

Anyone experiencing same issue with IRCC not picking up your documents or your envelope has not been delivered?

I don't understand why they request to hold my documents at UPS and don't even bother to pick it up. My concern is UPS may abandon my documents or may return to me, which is extremely annoying and such a waste of time... I tried to avoid the delay of Canada Post and decided to send with UPS but now my documents are soon to be missing..

Appreciate all the help! Thanks.

m.qureshi

Aug 5, 2020
Hi everyone!

I got my CoPR early March and was waiting for a landing interview. At the beginning of May, IRCC sent me an email and requested me to send my CoPR along with a photo to IRCC Etobicoke to complete the application and receive PR card (which means no interview required). I sent my documents 2 weeks ago with UPS and they haven't been delivered yet. Tracking shows a request for pickup was made but nobody from IRCC office comes pick it up yet.

Anyone experiencing same issue with IRCC not picking up your documents or your envelope has not been delivered?

I don't understand why they request to hold my documents at UPS and don't even bother to pick it up. My concern is UPS may abandon my documents or may return to me, which is extremely annoying and such a waste of time... I tried to avoid the delay of Canada Post and decided to send with UPS but now my documents are soon to be missing..

Appreciate all the help! Thanks.
Hello,

Just checking to see if there are any updates on your PR card? I also submitted my photos to IRCC Etobicoke a month ago, but have not yet received any confirmation stating that my documents were received by IRCC.

Thank you,