+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

SanV007

Aug 17, 2023
Mine is BC PNP. I can see COPR number on my tracker but did not receive any email from
IRCC. Can somebody share the email( I noticed lot of people getting portal info after sending an email)

Dikshyag

Aug 21, 2023
Inland 888-242-2100.
I am inland applicant, got to see copr details from July 31, prior to that I didn’t created account for application tracker so no idea from when the copr details were available. I contacted IRCC on 1st Aug 2023, via call, they said application is on final stage and you need to wait. However, last update on file was May 2023. Yet I am waiting for Copr emails. Could you please provide me the email where I can email as per many post emailing them might help.

Dikshyag

Aug 21, 2023
Not true, Inland, my tracker and copr details are complete since Dec/2022, they didn't even send the portal until I emailed them, and still now more than 5 weeks to approve my pic/address.
Could you please provide me the email id? As I am also waiting for my portal as I can see mu copr updated already. What shall we mention while emailing them?

Dikshyag

Aug 21, 2023
Hi, I have my copr number showing on my pr tracker since June 26. Everything is also marked as complete. I applied under the inland spousal sponsorship. I have called ircc but the agent said it’s still showing in progress and that I should just wait. Is there any suggestion on how to speed this up please.
Hi, I am on a same boat, could you please share your timeline? I also applied for inland PR sponsorship on feb, everything was marked green & completed on May. Can see copr details as well on tracker. No idea since when it was there, however, i happen to see on the day I created application tracker on 31st July. Then the next day 1st Aug, i contacted Rcic agent and she said it still on process. Contacted local MP, She said we cannot do anything until and unless it exceeds processing time. Kindly update me, if you have any information.

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
Could you please provide me the email id? As I am also waiting for my portal as I can see mu copr updated already. What shall we mention while emailing them?
Here below the email addresses picked up from the earlier posts, not sure how much helpful it would be though:

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Dikshyag

Japneetkochar

Jul 6, 2018
HI everyone, I gor my portal 1 yesterday from montreal office and today i can see copr detail in my tracker. How long it will take for portal 2 from ircc montreal.
Thank you.

Reactions: Dikshyag

Dikshyag

Aug 21, 2023
HI everyone, I gor my portal 1 yesterday from montreal office and today i can see copr detail in my tracker. How long it will take for portal 2 from ircc montreal.
Thank you.
Wow, Congratulations! Could you please share us your timeline and details for type of application?

Japneetkochar

Jul 6, 2018
Non express timeline
AR- 03 jan 23
Aor- 09 march
MP and Pal- june 2023
Portal 1 - 24th aug 23
Copr in tracker today
VO-sydney and portal from montreal

Reactions: BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi All
Asking for a friend who’s not here
He’s the primary applicant and spouse Outland dependent

Spouse got the RfV email Wednesday. Primary applicant didn’t receive portal yet. Called ircc and they said the email was sent last morning but nothing was received yet by him. Is it possible is takes this long? Please share any insights you may have. Thanks in advance