+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello, may I know if how many months did you had to wait for the COPR email (Portal 1)? Thank you! I have been waiting for more than a month now and I did not receive the email they gave me last April 4 (this is according to my gcms notes and ircc agents). I already sent a web form regarding what happened but still no update yet.
I can help you. The exact same thing happened to me, and I ended up emailing their team and got a response back within 1 day.

• Love
Reactions: NxNj

NxNj

May 4, 2023
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

UCI: 11xxxxxx

Application: EPxxxxx

Given name(s) and family name(s):

Email:

Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, and limited capacity for in-person services in our office, IRCC has developed a Permanent Residence (PR) Portal and created an account in your name that you can use to:
  • confirm your status as a permanent resident
  • receive your permanent resident card
To complete the above you will be asked to:
  • confirm that you are currently residing in Canada
  • provide your current mailing address in Canada so that we can mail you your permanent resident card
  • upload a photo in a digital format that will be used for your permanent resident card
Please do not forward this email or share its contents with anybody. Individuals who are eligible to confirm their status as a permanent resident will be notified by email when IRCC is ready to add them to the portal.
Step 1: Sign in to your account
To sign in, use the following information:

. ..and so on.

This is portal 1 right?

Hi - Can you please share their email?

Reactions: Miracle2018

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

UCI: 11xxxxxx

Application: EPxxxxx

Given name(s) and family name(s):

Email:

Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, and limited capacity for in-person services in our office, IRCC has developed a Permanent Residence (PR) Portal and created an account in your name that you can use to:
  • confirm your status as a permanent resident
  • receive your permanent resident card
To complete the above you will be asked to:
  • confirm that you are currently residing in Canada
  • provide your current mailing address in Canada so that we can mail you your permanent resident card
  • upload a photo in a digital format that will be used for your permanent resident card
Please do not forward this email or share its contents with anybody. Individuals who are eligible to confirm their status as a permanent resident will be notified by email when IRCC is ready to add them to the portal.
Step 1: Sign in to your account
To sign in, use the following information:

. ..and so on.

This is portal 1 right?
That is portal 2

NxNj

May 4, 2023
Oh no. ..is this a good indication still? Can i still go and have my photo taken and submit it?

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Oh no. ..is this a good indication still? Can i still go and have my photo taken and submit it?
Yes, this is the email you want. It had an email and password to sign in with right?

NxNj

May 4, 2023
Yes! It says i will use that password to access the pr portal Thank you so much! You’re God sent!

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Yes! It says i will use that password to access the pr portal Thank you so much! You’re God sent!
That's the email! Login and submit your declaration right away and then upload your photo as soon as possible. ECopr should come by Monday I think.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
I will just go and have my photo taken now. Thank you!
You're welcome. Just a tip, get the digital version from the photographer and upload that. It would be the easiest way for you.