Med's Request
15/10/2013
Med's Done....
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
29/1/2014
vinay kumar said:
Hi dear
I sent my passport and COPR to Delhi visa office for correction and have not received back till date. I have sent two mails but no reply . Can you please guide what is the procedure for enquiry in person atCHC . Can I visit straight way or I need to take an appointment if so how ??
Thanks
Kumar
dear vinay according to my exp...you have to wait for one month after submission of copr and passport to chc .then you should go chc with mail copy you send and photo copy of old copr. request to them at gate .you have to tell your priority ,may be you got

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
such a charming story of followup..!

gaur2209

Sep 11, 2014
Hello,

Will the rectify the height on the CoPR irrespective of whoever is at fault ? My spouse has a difference of 3 cms , the conversion system is tricky
we entered 5 ft 4 inches which has been picked up by the system as 162 cms almost 2-3 cms less than actual.

How would this be dealt at the PoE by officer ?

PMM said:
Hi

You really didn't have to return the COPR. The height would have been corrected when she "landed"

gaur2209

Sep 11, 2014
Hello,

Will the rectify the height on the CoPR irrespective of whoever is at fault ? My spouse has a difference of 3 cms , the conversion system is tricky
we entered 5 ft 4 inches (as system didn't accept a decimal - 4.5 inches) and this has been picked up by the system as 162 cms almost 2-3 cms less than actual.

How would this be dealt at the PoE by officer ?

sandy_dakore said:
do not warry they will update data at time of entry by visa officer same thing happen with me.and i landed without any problam.

jinu22j

Feb 19, 2018
Hi all,
I received CoPR two days back.. there is a small issue in it. If we need to change the copr validity, is there any option? I will explain..
CiC website says that, copr validity is determined by medical exam date or passport expiry date, whichsoever is the earliest...
So, my husband's passport expiry was 02 october 2018,at the time of application.I am the PA. Both my passport and our child's passport had enough long expiry dates. We did medical examination on december 17th 2017.. and we renewed husband's passport..so we were expecting COPR validity till 17 december 2018.

But wat happened is that, they issued copr with validity till 17 december 2018 for my husband and issued copr with validity 02 october 2018 (old expiry date of my spouse's passport)for me and baby ...
I guess this might have happened because, they didn't update the new passport expiry with my application.. Initially, they might have decided copr expiry for all of us as 02 october 2018(which is passport expiry date) regardless of the fact that we did medicals in december.when we submitted new passport for spouse, they changed his copr validity only to december 17 2018. And didnt change mine and baby's dates...

I want to appeal to make ours also in december.. u people might think that why cant we go in september or october and solve the issue.. actually, we plan to do landing first and then come back to current work and move permenantely after 1 year.. i need to appear for an examination in canada in January.so if we go in september,i need to stay till january for appearing the exam, which would take a total of 4 months in canada.. i cannot get that much leave from my current employer.. hope my query is justified..

I know that this s a long explanation.. please reply

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I received CoPR two days back.. there is a small issue in it. If we need to change the copr validity, is there any option? I will explain..
CiC website says that, copr validity is determined by medical exam date or passport expiry date, whichsoever is the earliest...
So, my husband's passport expiry was 02 october 2018,at the time of application.I am the PA. Both my passport and our child's passport had enough long expiry dates. We did medical examination on december 17th 2017.. and we renewed husband's passport..so we were expecting COPR validity till 17 december 2018.

But wat happened is that, they issued copr with validity till 17 december 2018 for my husband and issued copr with validity 02 october 2018 (old expiry date of my spouse's passport)for me and baby ...
I guess this might have happened because, they didn't update the new passport expiry with my application.. Initially, they might have decided copr expiry for all of us as 02 october 2018(which is passport expiry date) regardless of the fact that we did medicals in december.when we submitted new passport for spouse, they changed his copr validity only to december 17 2018. And didnt change mine and baby's dates...

I want to appeal to make ours also in december.. u people might think that why cant we go in september or october and solve the issue.. actually, we plan to do landing first and then come back to current work and move permenantely after 1 year.. i need to appear for an examination in canada in January.so if we go in september,i need to stay till january for appearing the exam, which would take a total of 4 months in canada.. i cannot get that much leave from my current employer.. hope my query is justified..

I know that this s a long explanation.. please reply
How about travel back and forth? You complete formal landing in September, exit on the next flight, return to Canada in January and settle for good or return to home country after taken the exam.

jinu22j

Feb 19, 2018
How about travel back and forth? You complete formal landing in September, exit on the next flight, return to Canada in January and settle for good or return to home country after taken the exam.
If no other go, we are planning to do so.. But taking the cost into consideration, if there is a chance to change the COPR dates, it would be better. At the same time, if changing dates is tedious or risky, then we would travel forth and bac as u said