+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR Certified True Copy - PR Renewal (Urgent Help)

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
Hello Leon and other experts,

I lost my original COPR form. Now I have to apply for a PR card renewal and it seems copy of COPR form needs to be attached to the PR renewal application.

I applied for a certified true copy of COPR. However, the payment has been deducted from my card and I have also received a document from CIC with payment receipt after 3 months of application date.

Question - Is if that same document with payment receipt supposed to be a certified true copy or will they be sending the copy later? Note that the document does not mention any landing record details, etc.

Question - What is the normal time frame in Ontario (etobicoke) for receiving the COPR copy?

Another question - I managed to get a CoPR copy from my immigration consultant but that is before my landing (no immigration stamp). could this be provided with PR renewal application?

Thanks,
Inder

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure they will send you the real copy later. You should wait for it.

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
appreciate an advice for below question also:-

Another question - I managed to get a CoPR copy from my immigration consultant but that is before my landing (no immigration stamp). could this be provided with PR renewal application?

thanks

JK Jeet

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hello Guys ,

I have a Question please tell me,

Me & My Family (Wife & my 5 yrs Old son) got PR on October 01, 2017. And I lost my Son’s PR Card after 8 months and then I applied his lose PR card renewal application in end of July and it was showing 100 days processing time at that time. In first week of the November we got letter from CIC that we have missed signature in the form so please sign it and send it back to us now we did it and then call to Cic that how long it going take further then they said same again 3 months , like it start from the Zero. Well now my mother in law is really sick and my wife and child have to travel back as soon as possible.
So I asked cic we need it urgent then they told 2 options either apply for urgent application or apply travel Document from your country of origin. But it’s depneds on weather our urgent application will be accepted or not and there is no any processing time mentioned in travel document application.
Now I want to know that is it possible that during PR card application process can my son travel to back home and once I will get his PR card here and send them to back home in the mail so they can come back after their trip? Or does it make any problem for him? Please guide me.

Thanks
Jeet

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys ,

I have a Question please tell me,

Me & My Family (Wife & my 5 yrs Old son) got PR on October 01, 2017. And I lost my Son’s PR Card after 8 months and then I applied his lose PR card renewal application in end of July and it was showing 100 days processing time at that time. In first week of the November we got letter from CIC that we have missed signature in the form so please sign it and send it back to us now we did it and then call to Cic that how long it going take further then they said same again 3 months , like it start from the Zero. Well now my mother in law is really sick and my wife and child have to travel back as soon as possible.
So I asked cic we need it urgent then they told 2 options either apply for urgent application or apply travel Document from your country of origin. But it’s depneds on weather our urgent application will be accepted or not and there is no any processing time mentioned in travel document application.
Now I want to know that is it possible that during PR card application process can my son travel to back home and once I will get his PR card here and send them to back home in the mail so they can come back after their trip? Or does it make any problem for him? Please guide me.

Thanks
Jeet
Sure, your son can travel anytime back home.