+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr and virtual landing new process

MsBeat

Aug 5, 2020
Anyone got the email for IRCC Etobicoke landing? I have submitted the photo and address two months ago, but haven't received the ECOPR, but I saw the COPR number when I log in the cic. I want to know if I will still get my eCOPR or any email confirming my PR status. And also if there will be any virtual landing confirmation? Or I simply just sit and wait for my PR card to arrive? Anyone can shed my lights on me about the process? Much thanks!

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Anyone got the email for IRCC Etobicoke landing? I have submitted the photo and address two months ago, but haven't received the ECOPR, but I saw the COPR number when I log in the cic. I want to know if I will still get my eCOPR or any email confirming my PR status. And also if there will be any virtual landing confirmation? Or I simply just sit and wait for my PR card to arrive? Anyone can shed my lights on me about the process? Much thanks!
hello, could you please advise how you sent the photo and address?
Did you just take the e photo n upload along with a webform? I understand you are currently located in Canada.

MsBeat

Aug 5, 2020
hello, could you please advise how you sent the photo and address?
Did you just take the e photo n upload along with a webform? I understand you are currently located in Canada.
You need to be invited and given the link to the PR portal before you can upload your photo and address. The IRCC will email you the link in the email.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
You need to be invited and given the link to the PR portal before you can upload your photo and address. The IRCC will email you the link in the email.
Oh ok, got it. Thankyou so much.