+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and PR visa after Canada travel restrictions (18 March)

DentAspirus

Apr 2, 2020
Greetings all,
I was wondering if anyone has received their COPR and PR visa after the whole corona virus and travel restrictions?
I submitted my passports on 15 March and uptill now, it is still under processing..

Is there anyone facing the same situation? OR is there anyone who has received their COPR after that date?

Hope to get any replies.

Reactions: ussyberry

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Greetings all,
I was wondering if anyone has received their COPR and PR visa after the whole corona virus and travel restrictions?
I submitted my passports on 15 March and uptill now, it is still under processing..

Is there anyone facing the same situation? OR is there anyone who has received their COPR after that date?

Hope to get any replies.
Have been waiting since 6th Mar

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
I just sent my paperwork last week, but I'm thinking it will probably be awhile till I hear back. I'll let you know.

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
Yes, passport copies (I'm an American - don't need to send physical passports) and photographs, etc.

Ramieves

Apr 18, 2020
Greetings all,

Hope to get any replies.
Hi!
I've got passport request on March 14, visa was stamped on March 26, and received it back two days later.

DentAspirus

Apr 2, 2020
Hi!
I've got passport request on March 14, visa was stamped on March 26, and received it back two days later.
Thank you for your feedback. What VAC center did you send it to?
And you are one of the few so far, I suppose.
Thanks again for your reply

ussyberry

Jul 31, 2019
Abuja
Greetings all,

Hope to get any replies.
Hello

Please what VFS office did you submit your docs. I submitted on the 12th of March and no word since then

ussyberry

Jul 31, 2019
Abuja
I submitted at Cairo VFS on 15 March. What about you? And is your VFS closed or limited functionality only?
We submitted at the Abuja VFS March 12th. Tracking shows it got to lagos VFS and they in turn sent it to the visa office. Didn’t say which one. We suspect Accra but are hearing that lagos also issues now. The tracking didn’t say if the Visa office received the package or not