+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR and Landing

Deep B Kaur

Jan 4, 2019
Sorry one more question... Did CIC asked you to send email on this email or you got it from someone else and just sent it?

Deep B Kaur

Jan 4, 2019
Man M sorry... one more question... i swear last one ... was your wifes landing appointment cancelled due to covid before you emailed? Or this was the first appointment ever. I am just trying to be very very clear.

Jamesdee

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Man M sorry... one more question... i swear last one ... was your wifes landing appointment cancelled due to covid before you emailed? Or this was the first appointment ever. I am just trying to be very very clear.

No, we didn't have an appointment. We only got the passport back mid May

Jamesdee

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Can you send me the format of the email you sent. My email is wani271993@gmail.com ... Please ..
Hey,

This is a copy of the email I sent them:

Dear immigration officer,

I received my passport and COPR letter last week from CPC-Ottawa and I would like to do the landing process either by phone or email if possible. I would like to do it urgently because I am here on a visitor visa for over 6 months because of travel restrictions, I have applied for an extension on that visa but haven't heard back yet for that.
I am living in Burlington, Ontario. My name is Hxxxx, X, UCI: 1xxxxxxxxxx, Application number: Fxxxxxxx. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
x Hxxxx

Maximilian89

May 31, 2020
Hi all, if I land in toronto as softlanding, can I give an address of a friend in Ottawa for the PR card to be delivered or it should be Toronto?

Skyslay

Jul 27, 2019
CIC Edmonton send my landing conformation but I did not get it I check me email I did not find it there,
But I call the office in Mississauga and they told that they say the landing confirmation that it was send to me on the 5 but I did not get it