+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
The ArriveCan app we filled in before hand, we had to register every person travelling. They checked before we flew and on landing.
Our children weren't vaccinated and had we had to fill in the ArriveCan app every day of the quarantine.
We had no goods to follow and the form wasn't asked for.
Do we require multiple accounts for every person travelling or a single account by primary applicant in which we register every person travelling?

Reactions: Wotsit

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Hi, i am planning to do soft landing towards Jan end so requesting you all to please help me with below doubts.

1. What are the questions I can expect during landing

2. What are the quarantine rules these days

3. What all documents I should take with me

TIA

Reactions: bluehorse

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Do we require multiple accounts for every person travelling or a single account by primary applicant in which we register every person travelling?
Just a single account, you can register all travellers on it.

• Love
Reactions: gtcan19

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Reactions: gtcan19

phyllis11

Jan 17, 2022
Did remed in Nov 2021, and received request for passport last Friday. However, they were asking me to send passport to VAC in new york, however, i'm currently in China, can I send to a VAC in China? Anyone had any experience requesting to send passport to another VAC?

Reactions: VVV62

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
So I am in a bit of situation now. Any help is appreciated.

I sent my passports to NY VAC last week and noticed today that counterfoil was generated for my application. Although the expiry date on my passport is 2026 and medical expire 11/22 but the expiry date on my counterfoil is 2/22 but my spouse counterfoil expire on correct date i.e. 11/22. To me it sounds like they put earlier expiry date on my counterfoil based on my wife's old passport which expire on 2/22. I had send my wife's updated passport well before but it seems they still see her old passport in system.

I tried calling IRCC but no agents available. Anyone encountered such scenario?
@legalfalcon Do you have any thoughts about this? Who should I reach out to in this case? I have emailed NY consulate and Etobicoke office.

AMyasnikov3

Jul 13, 2021
Hi friends, has any one received remedical request? I've been waiting for long since I got ultimatum mail in September, 2021 and replied them on the next day. Till then nothing has happened. I think they have forgotten to send me remedical request. Is there anyone in the same boat?
Hey!
I am in the same boat. I received the UE on Oct 5 and replied the same day. Nothing since then. My medical is about to expire (Jan 25). I called IRCC to confirm that they received my reply. They did receive it but they did not clarify why it is taking so long for visa office to process the application.

skndmx

Jul 25, 2019
Did remed in Nov 2021, and received request for passport last Friday. However, they were asking me to send passport to VAC in new york, however, i'm currently in China, can I send to a VAC in China? Anyone had any experience requesting to send passport to another VAC?
Passed my remed in late Oct, 2021 in China, still no message from IRCC. Were you in the States when you were applying? I was in the States, and when I moved to China, I informed IRCC about my change of address. I would suggest you to call in IRCC, as well as ask VAC office in China to verify if it's okay to send it to another VAC.

Reactions: phyllis11

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hey!
I am in the same boat. I received the UE on Oct 5 and replied the same day. Nothing since then. My medical is about to expire (Jan 25). I called IRCC to confirm that they received my reply. They did receive it but they did not clarify why it is taking so long for visa office to process the application.
Same here.
whats your Aor n VO?

how did you contact them, using TextNow or some other way?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Just to reconnect and follow up

How many here received UE in September, October 2021 and still waiting for the remedical request, or if you still have an older valid medical, waiting for the PPR request.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Just to reconnect and follow up

How many here received UE in September, October 2021 and still waiting for the remedical request, or if you still have an older valid medical, waiting for the PPR request.
I got UE on 19th Oct.My profile shows "we are reviewing your medical" for the past three days..My medical is going to expire on 26th Jan