+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I recently sent my passport to NY VAC. They said they will forward it to IRCC. Anyone know if they send the passport to IRCC Canada location or Canada embassy in NY?
Don`t know where they send but once IRCC receive that, you will get the notification like below. Also, they will update again once they dispatch the same to NY VAC.

Dear **********

Your application, tracking ID No.*********** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on ********** 1:05:32 AM

Regards,

VFS Global

Nit Nit

Jan 5, 2021
Hi friends, has any one received remedical request? I've been waiting for long since I got ultimatum mail in September, 2021 and replied them on the next day. Till then nothing has happened. I think they have forgotten to send me remedical request. Is there anyone in the same boat?
Not sure what the logic is. Since application is back in progress, it at least means that they received your response and application has been re-opened. Happened the same to us, but after re-medical was passed in the account on Oct 25th, it has been silence since then. Have sent so many webforms, tried calling but we are still clueless. Others with medicals passed in Nov, Dec have also received PPR, so we are really dismayed, what wrong have we done to be skipped??

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Congratulations
Could you please explain detail process and document + envelop required to submit passpost to visa center.
Thanks. I sent everything mentioned in the request letter, along with (as long as I can remeber): the VFS consent form, receipt of transmission fee & delivery fee payment (phone screenshot), old copr, a blank paper writing height and eye color on it. Don't forget to write down photo studio info on the back of your photos.

Reactions: CA98712

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello folks,
Just now received similar response from VAC New York. Thanks gtcan19!

Don`t know where they send but once IRCC receive that, you will get the notification like below. Also, they will update again once they dispatch the same to NY VAC.

Dear **********

Your application, tracking ID No.*********** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on ********** 1:05:32 AM

Regards,

VFS Global

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Not sure what the logic is. Since application is back in progress, it at least means that they received your response and application has been re-opened. Happened the same to us, but after re-medical was passed in the account on Oct 25th, it has been silence since then. Have sent so many webforms, tried calling but we are still clueless. Others with medicals passed in Nov, Dec have also received PPR, so we are really dismayed, what wrong have we done to be skipped??
You have not done anything wrong. You have passed your remedicals so its just a waiting game till they finish all other procedures of theirs.

Like some who’s timeline is post yours and completed the process, there probably are some with timeline before yours and waiting as well.

This process is such that there is no use looking at the progress of another’s application bcos it will only make you anxious.
Just Stay patient.

Welluf2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Can someone help me out

I intend soft landing in March for 5 days and back to my country of residence.

I do not intend relocating to Canada permanently for another year or two.

Now my questions is "must I apply for SIN on this trip or can I do that when I move permanently?"

cc @legalfalcon

maral_meraj

Oct 5, 2019
Hi. my re-medicals passes 21 October. Nothing since then. Don't worry. I'm just waiting patiently.

Reactions: Nit Nit

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Similar happened to me when I sent mine to the London VAC they just sent it on to the IRCC location at the local embassy and it arrived there the next day.
You will probably get a tracking email very soon saying it's arrived.
Dear Wotsit,

I am appreciate if you can share your landing experience with us in term of ArriveCan, Goods to Follow form. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wotsit

Nit Nit

Jan 5, 2021
Hi. my re-medicals passes 21 October. Nothing since then. Don't worry. I'm just waiting patiently.
I am just getting super anxious day by day, I am going to be out of my job in 2 months (after they already granted me one year extension last year)...so the tension keeps rising. I am happy to see others have made it out of this mess, and to be honest a little jealous as well....but as you see...let's wait patiently, nothing much we can do anyway.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can someone help me out

I intend soft landing in March for 5 days and back to my country of residence.

I do not intend relocating to Canada permanently for another year or two.

Now my questions is "must I apply for SIN on this trip or can I do that when I move permanently?"

cc @legalfalcon
You should. If you do not intend to stay in Canada, you do not have to pay taxes here. But you will need a SIN for a bank account.

Yasir4248

Aug 11, 2020
Visa office?

Yasir4248

Aug 11, 2020
Visa office?