+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks gtscan29 and bhaskar for your valuable suggestions.
We are a family of 3 who applied for PR and we got IRCC passport request letter and they mentioned in letter that All required documents must be submitted in one single package to VAC NY. However, VAC NY mentioned that you cannot submit your passports together and it is one applicant per package. I have below questions:
1) I have made payments for 3 of us for two-way shipping labels. Once we receive the shipping labels, how to send package for 3 of us to VAC New York.
2) If we need to send 3 package separately to VAC NY, then:
a) do we have to include the passport request letter in every package along with Appendix A updated information?
b) If above point(a) is true, then in Appendix A, do we have to mention all 3 applicant information and send the same Appendix A info in separate packages?
3) Also, my child is US citizen, I hope we don't have to send her passport instead the photocopy of her passport photo page and two photographs would be enough for her.
4) Will VAC NY send a single package or separate packages to IRCC?
Thanks everyone for your support.
As bhaskarm said above, it would be better to call VAC NY to confirm all & then only send relevant necessary documents.
Apply for a Visa | vfsglobal
I think you can send all the papers in Single package but you need to pay a package transmission service charge in full for 3 packages.
Since US citizen do not need Visa sticker (counterfoil) in passport so just a copy & 2 photographs will be okay.
Don`t know how VAC NY will send package to IRCC. Last time I received 3 packages from IRCC but this time I received them back in a single package.

Good luck.

Reactions: Wotsit

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Is it normal that medical expires almost a month before its actual expiration date?

My medical was supposed to be expiring on 12th Feb but it already shows that "You do not need a medical exam......." In my profile.
Your medical is expiring on 12th Feb. It’s still valid that`s why you see `You do not need a medical exam`. Isn`t that normal?

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Your medical is expiring on 12th Feb. It’s still valid that`s why you see `You do not need a medical exam`. Isn`t that normal?
I recently noticed that on my CIC account it showed 12th Feb as date of my medical. But in my GCMS it showed that my medical validity of till 01-Jan-2022.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Sailing in the same boat! Medicals passed January 2021, second time, still no action.. no reply to webforms as well
my story as well but i got the UM on 19October,2021, responded immediately.

did you receive the ‘Are you still interested….’ Mail?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I recently noticed that on my CIC account it showed 12th Feb as date of my medical. But in my GCMS it showed that my medical validity of till 01-Jan-2022.
If only valid till 1st Jan & it shows `you do not need medical ` then there are also chances you might have received the extension for some period. If not then re-medical instruction coming soon.

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
If only valid till 1st Jan & it shows `you do not need medical ` then there are also chances you might have received the extension for some period. If not then re-medical instruction coming soon.
Fingers crossed mate. Will update as soon as I receive one.

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
Hey folks, any advice on how to contact IRCC about change of address? We are 'post March 18-CoPR’. We moved from the US to India and messaged IRCC through their webform regarding the change of address, but got no response. When we got the 'Do you still want to immigrate?' email, in our reply also we informed them of the change of address, but got no acknowledgement. We recently received requests for re-medical and FBI verification. The FBI request has our US address. We tried using this link to change address, but the system can't find our application apparently.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Curry100

Aug 19, 2021
Sailing in the same boat! Medicals passed January 2021, second time, still no action.. no reply to webforms as well
Hi There, I also passed the medicals for a second time August 2020. I got in contact with a CIC agent on the Fongo app in which I was advised that the last note (non visible to me) on my profile was the end of October, 2021 stating they are requesting to extend my re-medical. Obviously not entirely sure if this would be the same for you, but since this is your second time (and a later passing date than me) I am hopeful of an extension being granted.

Reactions: DrCanada55

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I recently sent my passport to NY VAC. They said they will forward it to IRCC. Anyone know if they send the passport to IRCC Canada location or Canada embassy in NY?

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
I recently sent my passport to NY VAC. They said they will forward it to IRCC. Anyone know if they send the passport to IRCC Canada location or Canada embassy in NY?
I received a similar response few hours ago.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Hi friends, has any one received remedical request? I've been waiting for long since I got ultimatum mail in September, 2021 and replied them on the next day. Till then nothing has happened. I think they have forgotten to send me remedical request. Is there anyone in the same boat?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I received a similar response few hours ago.
Similar happened to me when I sent mine to the London VAC they just sent it on to the IRCC location at the local embassy and it arrived there the next day.
You will probably get a tracking email very soon saying it's arrived.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Similar happened to me when I sent mine to the London VAC they just sent it on to the IRCC location at the local embassy and it arrived there the next day.
You will probably get a tracking email very soon saying it's arrived.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Will keep a watch.