+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Curry100

Aug 19, 2021
Hi guys, has anyone in this forum yet to be contacted by CIC as in the UE? Feeling quite unfortunate at the moment! I got through to CIC around 2 months ago in which they advised the last update on my file (non-visible to me) was to extend my re-medicals (21.10.21). I am pre-March.

rukaye

Nov 1, 2019
Hi guys, has anyone in this forum yet to be contacted by CIC as in the UE? Feeling quite unfortunate at the moment! I got through to CIC around 2 months ago in which they advised the last update on my file (non-visible to me) was to extend my re-medicals (21.10.21). I am pre-March.
Send a webform to Canada then send another webform/ email to your visa office, sometimes it helps.

newbulu

Nov 15, 2019
hey hey i am also a pre-march. I have not got any update until now, not even related to re-med o_O

sj17

Mar 21, 2020
Not sure if this helps anyone or not, but sharing some details from my process here just in case -

First CoPR Expired: 18-04-2020
Received Re-Medical Request: 05-01-2021
Completed Re-Medical: 24-02-2021
Received Authorization Letter (to travel): 19-03-2021

Soon after that, flights were banned from my country again so couldn't travel using that letter.

Authorization Letter Expired: 18-05-2021

Sent loads of messages to them since then through the Web Form. No Updates at all. No ultimatum email either.

For another random attempt, sent a Web Form on 12-11-2021. This time included my re-medical report and receipt as an attachment as well.

Application status changed: 15-11-2021

Passport Request: 01-12-2021

I don't know if sending the medical reports+receipt through the Web Form actually helped or not, but didn't hurt either. Maybe the above helps someone else.
Update on the above for anyone who wants an idea about the timeline.

Passport Picked Up: 15-12-2021
CoPR and Stamped Passport Received: 06-01-2022

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hello there,

Send an email (vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com) to VAC New York requesting two-way shipping labels and payment link (two-way shipping plus package transmission fees: $90.60 per applicant) ASAP. They take 48-72 hours for each step. Email response/payment processing and shipping label are two different departments. Make to sure call (+1 (888) 296-4511) them regularly between 9am to 5pm EST to escalate ur processing.

Big thanks again to @gtcan19 for all the suggestions, encouragement and regular follow up. I followed up regularly since Dec 22, 2021 and finally today received invoice and payment link. Most likely will receive the shipping labels this week.

Good luck!
I am glad to be of help. More than 2 weeks to receive payment link & shipping labels. Hope they will process fast, once they receive your package.

omotoni

Mar 18, 2021
Hello house

We got our PPR in November 2020. However, while we were waiting to travel, my wife had a new baby. We informed IRCC. We got a request for baby documents and updated forms after some time. We also got a request for remeds which we did and passed. Does anyone if they are going to ask for new proof of funds to cover the new family size?

rukaye

Nov 1, 2019
Hello house

We got our PPR in November 2020. However, while we were waiting to travel, my wife had a new baby. We informed IRCC. We got a request for baby documents and updated forms after some time. We also got a request for remeds which we did and passed. Does anyone if they are going to ask for new proof of funds to cover the new family size?
I am in same situation as you, they didn't ask for proof of funds, still waiting hopefully PPR will come without it.

Reactions: omotoni