Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Yes , twice but I don`t think vaccination has any impact on our files to get final decision.
I agree with that. I even received the booster. Vaccination is not a criterion in decision making process.

Reactions: gtcan19

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Fear another lockdown for Canada is coming up..
Yeah…cases are rising day by day but hopefully there won`t be another complete travel restrictions like before. They might put restriction for some countries with higher cases for certain period or add compulsory quarantine for every traveler for some days. Lets hope for the good.

Reactions: bhaskarm

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I agree with that. I even received the booster. Vaccination is not a criterion in decision making process.
Ohh...hope that booster works well against new one. I need to wait another couple of months to get that booster. Don`t know how many boosters we need to take in coming years. Hope we won`t end up like: Waiting in line for 56th booster shot to stop the 89th Variant that comes with the 23rd wave...LOL :D

:D

Reactions: Titanium

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Ohh...hope that booster works well against new one. I need to wait another couple of months to get that booster. Don`t know how many boosters we need to take in coming years. Hope we won`t end up like: Waiting in line for 56th booster shot to stop the 89th Variant that comes with the 23rd wave...LOL :D

:D
Yes, hopefully booster might protects us from all possible variants. Most likely these vaccines will be annual similar to flu vaccine.

Reactions: gtcan19

Anetka2020

Jul 19, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
14-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Yes , twice but I don`t think vaccination has any impact on our files to get final decision.
The thing is that my first COPR expired on July 2021. I got UE on October 12, Done my medical on November 10, Medical passed on November 17 and since then nothing… just quiet. When I was doing my medical, the doctor printed me a form from E-medical system and I had provided with the information if I am vaccinated, if the doctirs office offered me vaccination, If I am willing to get vaccinated now and etc. I am not vaccinated and was trying to answer these questions carefully ( didnt want to be so negative ). Just thinking that they delaying issuance of my PPR2 because I am not vaccinated.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
The thing is that my first COPR expired on July 2021. I got UE on October 12, Done my medical on November 10, Medical passed on November 17 and since then nothing… just quiet. When I was doing my medical, the doctor printed me a form from E-medical system and I had provided with the information if I am vaccinated, if the doctirs office offered me vaccination, If I am willing to get vaccinated now and etc. I am not vaccinated and was trying to answer these questions carefully ( didnt want to be so negative ). Just thinking that they delaying issuance of my PPR2 because I am not vaccinated.
Its got nothing to do with the vaccinaTion status as that is not yet the criteria for medicals.

there is no point trying to figure out why any case is delayed or not receiving an update because it will only make you anxious.

you are almost there, just stay patient.

Last edited:

sj17

Mar 21, 2020
Not sure if this helps anyone or not, but sharing some details from my process here just in case -

First CoPR Expired: 18-04-2020
Received Re-Medical Request: 05-01-2021
Completed Re-Medical: 24-02-2021
Received Authorization Letter (to travel): 19-03-2021

Soon after that, flights were banned from my country again so couldn't travel using that letter.

Authorization Letter Expired: 18-05-2021

Sent loads of messages to them since then through the Web Form. No Updates at all. No ultimatum email either.

For another random attempt, sent a Web Form on 12-11-2021. This time included my re-medical report and receipt as an attachment as well.

Application status changed: 15-11-2021

Passport Request: 01-12-2021

I don't know if sending the medical reports+receipt through the Web Form actually helped or not, but didn't hurt either. Maybe the above helps someone else.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Not sure if this helps anyone or not, but sharing some details from my process here just in case -

Soon after that, flights were banned from my country again so couldn't travel using that letter.

Sent loads of messages to them since then through the Web Form. No Updates at all. No ultimatum email either.

For another random attempt, sent a Web Form on 12-11-2021. This time included my re-medical report and receipt as an attachment as well.

I don't know if sending the medical reports+receipt through the Web Form actually helped or not, but didn't hurt either. Maybe the above helps someone else.
congratulations. All the best.

Again a different pattern.
My signature shows my timeline. Sent 2 follow up mails on the UE, and its just peace and quiet. Before the UE, for a few webforms I had received updates the all is in order.

The one thing I believe is that it will happen at the right time.

Reactions: akimiy2

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Even the unvaccinated travelers are allowed to enter Canada so I personally think vaccination has nothing to do with processing of our files. Here we have many friends who are waiting for more than 3 months after re-medical and yet to receive any update. Just couple of hours back, I saw to post in Facebook group where someone said she received PPR this week but she passed re-medical back in July.

If you check Canada.ca webpage in medical exam section, it clearly states : The panel physician may offer you a Government of Canada-accepted COVID-19 vaccine if it is available. Vaccination is completely voluntary and is not required as part of your exam.

Reactions: Wotsit

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020

Random attempt worked!! Many Congratulations!! :)

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
But its so vague. Hopefully when they are executing the mandate, they will clearly define their criterion.
Yes their statements are always confusing and never straight forward. Many such things can be written, but practical and timely execution only counts.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello there,
I don't think your vaccination status is important for application process/release of documents. However, your vaccination card will be important while you are migrating physically. Moreover, you seem to have applied via PNP stream, so you shouldn't have any issues in receiving PPR. I think unlike other streams FSW folks are being made to wait longer.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Are you vaccinated ?
I'm vaccinated, however my children are not we all got our COPRs.
I agree with my friends here, vaccination isn't a factor.