+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Hey are they new travel restrictions to Canada?. Do we have to quarantine?. No info on COPR holders if they do or do not have to quarantine.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello folks,
Happened to check my status with the rep office. Medical passed Oct 28, 2021. Eligibility and background check in progress.
Standard lines: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
It's all the same and it's going to be almost two months now.
Hoping to hear something positive!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: gtcan19

Lilian2021

Jan 31, 2021
Hello folks,
Happened to check my status with the rep office. Medical passed Oct 28, 2021. Eligibility and background check in progress.
Standard lines: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
It's all the same and it's going to be almost two months now.
Hoping to hear something positive!!!!!!!
Just yesterday lots friends from WeChat received COPR, you are going to receive it soon as the best Christmas gift.

Reactions: bhaskarm

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello, everyone
I received my ECOPR yesterday. I hope everyone will get the renewal COPR as a Christmas gift!
during the tough pandemic I got a lot of support form this forum!
Could you please describe e-COPR. Is it an extension of your current one/ new one updated online for inland/outland.
Can you travel with this e-COPR or IRCC will be issuing a paper copy.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Could you please describe e-COPR. Is it an extension of your current one/ new one updated online for inland/outland.
Can you travel with this e-COPR or IRCC will be issuing a paper copy.
E-COPR is issued to inland applicants only. (Outland applicants who moved to & residing in Canada are included as well.)

Last edited:

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hey are they new travel restrictions to Canada?. Do we have to quarantine?. No info on COPR holders if they do or do not have to quarantine.
Fully vaccinated travellers who are selected for arrival testing must quarantine in a suitable place until they receive a negative test result.

No need to quarantine , if not selected but rules are changing day & day so its necessary to follow every update in official page before taking flight.