India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Hi,
I received passport request letter yesterday. Do we have to compulsorily send our passport through vfs or can We ourselves go for passport stamping purpose to visa application centre ?
Congratulations....share your time line ?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi,
I received passport request letter yesterday. Do we have to compulsorily send our passport through vfs or can We ourselves go for passport stamping purpose to visa application centre ?
Congratulations for PPR. Either send those by post Or You can yourself visit the Visa application center and submit your passport along with Passport request letter, VFS global consent form, 2 photos and pay a service charge for package transmission. It might take around 2-4 weeks to get it stamped and COPR issued. They will provide you an application reference number & tracking number which you can use to track the application online. Upon return of the passport, you can either collect the passport in person at VAC or ask them to send that by post.
Provide your email id and VFS global will send email update after receiving & dispatch of your package. Best Wishes.

pmanonu

May 12, 2020
For travelers who have been in any of the following countries within 14 days before arriving in Canada: Botswana, Egypt, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe.

Foreign nationals are not permitted entry into Canada. This includes international students and foreign workers.

The Government of Canada is increasing the number of fully vaccinated travelers being selected for testing to reach 100% of vaccinated travelers in the coming weeks.

Travel to some other country. Stay for 15 days then travel. No other option, I guess. Rules are changing frequently so keep on checking official webpage before any travel.
thanks you very much for your response.

zunushrestha

Sep 22, 2018
Congratulations for PPR. Either send those by post Or You can yourself visit the Visa application center and submit your passport along with Passport request letter, VFS global consent form, 2 photos and pay a service charge for package transmission. It might take around 2-4 weeks to get it stamped and COPR issued. They will provide you an application reference number & tracking number which you can use to track the application online. Upon return of the passport, you can either collect the passport in person at VAC or ask them to send that by post.
Provide your email id and VFS global will send email update after receiving & dispatch of your package. Best Wishes.
Thank you so much. Further, there is a requirement to upload passport copies in cic account. However it says required by 8 november 2021. Is it a mistake?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thank you so much. Further, there is a requirement to upload passport copies in cic account. However it says required by 8 november 2021. Is it a mistake?
That`s the day, you passed the re-medical. It could be by mistake or you missed the message from them. I don`t think it will be of any issue since you already received PPR last week. Just upload the copy and submit all relevant necessary papers to VAC soon. Good Luck.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hello I received my golden Email Last week. Good luck to everyone:

FSW- Outland
Timeline:
-AOR: June 06,2020
-Medicals: June 30,2020
-Biometrics: October 12,2020
- Re-medicals (Passed): September 15,2021
- Golden Email: December 09, 2021
Congrats. I’m June 2020 CEC so hopefully a sign of good things to come soon