+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
what is the meaning of Ghost Update while I still did not receive the UE nor medical instructions?
I checked in my account a few days ago it showed that my status changed from "approved" to "updated",,, but there were no changes to my profile. and when I check in again the status is back to "Approved"
any ideas?

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
hi
is eligibility reviewed again? do you mean they are going to review IELTS? Bank Statement? Work Exp? ..etc? or what do you mean?

I thought the process is only procedural: review of medicals and may PC.
Sorry for the delay in response. I was scanning through group messages and came across this old one.
I am not sure about the components included in the eligibility review. However, I was trying to reach IRCC since few days to track my progress. I wasn't able to speak with any agent, but the IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) announced that I passed my medicals on Oct 28; eligibility and background check is currently under review; and additional documents required (ADR) will be posted in my profile.
Hoping the ADR to be PPR request!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmed_2001

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry for the delay in response. I was scanning through group messages and came across this old one.
I am not sure about the components included in the eligibility review. However, I was trying to reach IRCC since few days to track my progress. I wasn't able to speak with any agent, but the IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) announced that I passed my medicals on Oct 28; eligibility and background check is currently under review; and additional documents required (ADR) will be posted in my profile.
Hoping the ADR to be PPR request!!!!!
how did you reach the IVRS?

kusump

Nov 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to search list of physicians in USA(Illinois/Wisconsin), however, not able to see any. Is this an issue with the site or panel physicians are not available in USA. I am worried because I need to respond to my Re-Medical request in 30 days.
Searching panel physician on this site: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Below is my timeline so far:
COPR expired: July2020
Ready to Travel email: Sep 2021
Re-Medical Request: Nov 2021

Could anyone please provide input how to get the Re-medical done for PR express entry in USA(Illinois/Wisconsin).

Thanks in advance.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to search list of physicians in USA(Illinois/Wisconsin), however, not able to see any. Is this an issue with the site or panel physicians are not available in USA. I am worried because I need to respond to my Re-Medical request in 30 days.
Searching panel physician on this site: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Below is my timeline so far:
COPR expired: July2020
Ready to Travel email: Sep 2021
Re-Medical Request: Nov 2021

Could anyone please provide input how to get the Re-medical done for PR express entry in USA(Illinois/Wisconsin).

Thanks in advance.
Hello there,
I am able to view all panel physicians in Illinois via the link. I hope you have selected country and state correctly.
The following Panel Physicians
are available in this state -
ordered by city:
City: Chicago
Name: Serafin Veramendi
Address: IMEX - Jefferson Park Medical Center,
5318 W. Devon Avenue,
Illinois
e-mail: nassarvera@qmail.com
Telephone: 773-234-6394
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish

Name: James Arons
Address: Park West Family Physicians with Radiology
Support for St Josephs Hospital,
830 W Diversey, 2nd Floor,
Illinois
Telephone: 773-281-3563
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Nirmla Verma
Address: IMEX,
5318 W. Devon Avenue,
Edgebrook Medical Building,
Illinois
Telephone: + 1 (773) 234 6394
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi, Urdu

kusump

Nov 23, 2021
Hello there,
I am able to view all panel physicians in Illinois via the link. I hope you have selected country and state correctly.
The following Panel Physicians
are available in this state -
ordered by city:
Name: Serafin Veramendi
Address: IMEX - Jefferson Park Medical Center,
5318 W. Devon Avenue,
Illinois
e-mail: nassarvera@qmail.com
Telephone: 773-234-6394
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish

Name: James Arons
Address: Park West Family Physicians with Radiology
Support for St Josephs Hospital,
830 W Diversey, 2nd Floor,
Illinois
Telephone: 773-281-3563
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Nirmla Verma
Address: IMEX,
5318 W. Devon Avenue,
Edgebrook Medical Building,
Illinois
Telephone: + 1 (773) 234 6394
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi, Urdu
thanks a lot Bhaskar I am able to view now.

Reactions: bhaskarm

Yasir4248

Aug 11, 2020
what is the meaning of Ghost Update while I still did not receive the UE nor medical instructions?
I checked in my account a few days ago it showed that my status changed from "approved" to "updated",,, but there were no changes to my profile. and when I check in again the status is back to "Approved"
any ideas?
are you single applicant?
and ur aor?

Reactions: Ahmed_2001