+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Alisha Monga

Nov 13, 2021
Can anyone please advise that how long does it take to get an ecopr, after submitting photo and address on the permanent residency portal?
I got portal request on 4th November, replied on the same day and got my link on 5th November and submitted my photo and address on 6th November. But I’m still waiting for my eCOPR.
Kindly advise.

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
When I had reached out to an IRCC agent, she said it takes two weeks to review and update the status. However, mine got updated on Oct 28, same day doctors office send the e-report to IRCC. Since I don’t have direct access, i was waiting for the rep office to share profile screenshot. That’s when I realized I had passed medicals on the same day. Keep a tab and reach out to them if it doesn’t get updated in few days time.

Oh ok! Thanks for the heads up! I will keep an eye on it.

Reactions: bhaskarm

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
@13nitinsharma hey any idea how long will it take for VO Delhi office to return the passport after submitting it? It's been two weeks since they showed an update on the vfsglobal saying it's under process.

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Great news, man. I just passed my medical on the 13th of this month. Hoping I’d get the golden email soon enough.
passed my remed on 26 October and still waiting for golden email :(

zunushrestha

Sep 22, 2018
Premarch COPR case
Remedical done on 8th November,2021 and passed on 9th November, 2021.
Noticed a ghost update on 14th November and it showed under Background check as ; Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Before ghost update, it was "not applicable".
Does this mean, they will go through entire process again?

Reactions: smithplato

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Premarch COPR case
Remedical done on 8th November,2021 and passed on 9th November, 2021.
Noticed a ghost update on 14th November and it showed under Background check as ; Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Before ghost update, it was "not applicable".
Does this mean, they will go through entire process again?
I'm getting the background check message too after the remedical. My overall application status is shown as submitted and now after a couple of weeks, I just got a passport request. No mention of having to redo background checks. But it's not marked as completed either yet.

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hold on tight! I am sure it's on its way. Also, I have a feeling that we're gonna get it on the very same day.
I think they are sending PPR's to ppl who have expired COPR's. That's what I noticed as ppl who've got remed request later than me have already gotten PPR's and they all had expired COPR's.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
I think they are sending PPR's to ppl who have expired COPR's. That's what I noticed as ppl who've got remed request later than me have already gotten PPR's and they all had expired COPR's.
Ohh wow that’s fantastic. It’s too long a wait already for us expired COPR people!!